Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Tuesday, November 13

I Guess I’ll Do An Update

Yeah, yeah – it's been awhile. Sorry, I've been busy and I'm still feeling like crap. I guess you'll have to put up with bullets for now:

  • Logan is enjoying daycare more and more. Today we went to meet Mike for lunch and once we got in the car Logan asked, "Go to Resa's house?" When I took him there on Monday Teresa said he barely cried at all. When we picked him up he was outside with the other kids running around and playing.
  • Mike did not realize he had Monday off until he got to work and the parking lot was empty. I guess he's not used to the different holidays he has off with this job.
  • Speaking of days off, Mike will not have the day after Thanksgiving off this year. I guess I'll have to see if Uncle TayTay will be able to watch Logan so I can go SHOPPING! J
  • I will be getting tortured going to the dentist tomorrow to have a tooth pulled. I've needed to have this done since Logan was a baby but have kept putting it off. I am not looking forward to it at all. I'll be getting a temporary tooth for awhile and eventually will have an implant put in. To make matters worse the temporary one will not be ready for about a day so I'll be toothless until then. Oh yeah, and it's one of my front teeth. Hi, my name is Tanya and I'm a redneck!

  • The bedroom wall is painted in our room – it looks great. No picture yet since we haven't hung anything on it yet. Hopefully this week we will.
  • We put up our Christmas lights yesterday while Logan was at daycare. One of our decorations broke because of the hurricane wind that is blowing through the area today. Does anyone have a welding machine I can borrow?
  • No one has ordered Santa letters yet L There are only about 2 weeks left to order them to guarantee that they will arrive by Christmas. Get the word out!!

Ok – that's all I've got for the bulleted list. I'm sure I'll write some tomorrow after the tooth pulling takes place.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been so, so long. Oh my how the wee one is no longer "wee". ha ha. He's soooooo cute and handsome. Do you "lend" him out? he he...just kidding. Take care :-)

11/13/2007 5:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Christmas lights up already? Now that you're working, you're not supposed to be so on the ball!

11/13/2007 9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

praying for you

pleased Logan is enjoying daycare

11/13/2007 11:15 PM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Slooooowwww Internet. I'm so tired I almost gave up without commenting, but here I am!

:D And now I don't remember what I was going to say. I'll have to come back tomorrow with my brain attached. :D

11/13/2007 11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are good. I hope you get some Santa letter orders!!!

11/14/2007 10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Logan is getting so big! I hope you have fun shopping. I don't think I will hit any of the sales on Black Friday, I am a bit shy of the crowds.

Carl did make a haul at the few places we went. I have been very good - I gave away the stuff we don't like, and only ate from the remaining stash twice (1 bag or peanut butter m&ms and then one very bad "first day")

It was very windy here in the NW the last couple of days - I have a lot of leaves to rake!

Take care!

11/14/2007 3:22 PM  
Blogger Holy said...

All your painting is amazing - we have yet to even buy paint...ugggh...come back and help me paint. I'll take you to Trader Joes!

Anyways, tag team, you're it. I've tagged you with a blog meme - 8 things - come visit my site for details.

Cheers!

11/14/2007 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)