Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Friday, September 28

Pictures of Progress

Here are the pictures I promised of the painting we've (mainly Auntie) done so far.
This is Logan's bathroom:The formal living room:
Master bathroom:

Tomorrow morning Mike & I will be leaving for Minneapolis to visit Taylor. I scored on tickets for the Renaissance Festival - I got 3 tickets for $30. They retail for $18.75 each - I found someone selling three up on craigslist so I saved over $20! There is a good chance of rain in the Twin Cities all weekend :( But I think we'll still manage to have a good time!

Have a great weekend everyone!

7 Comments:

Blogger The Beast Mom said...

Have a GREAT time - that sounds like fun! I've never been to one of those festivals.
Thx for the pics of the house. Now I don't have to imagine in my own little mind what your decor/rooms look like. :)

-bm

9/28/2007 11:56 AM  
Blogger Sendy said...

Love the pictures of the house! It looks like a comfy place.

I saw that you left a hello at my windows space today. Thanks for stopping by! I update that only once in a while. We've got a blog here at blogspot, where we write more of the family goings on now. I've also got a link to our family albums.
Love your blog here, you've got lots of cool things!
Good to see you, stop by our blogspot some time!
~Sendy

9/28/2007 1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks really GOOD!!!

safe travels and have a good time

9/28/2007 5:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great shots (hurray--home sweet home) and great deal on those tickets. I hope you had a fantastic time!

9/30/2007 9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you get rained out?? Saturday afternoon/evening turned out pretty nice. :) Hope you made it home safely.

10/01/2007 1:04 PM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

It's comin' along!! It feels so good to throw those boxes out to the curb!!!

10/02/2007 12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your decorating and paint work looks lovely! I especially like the vivid blue bathroom. :)

10/03/2007 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)