Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Monday, September 17

Weekend

We had a nice weekend – we didn't get as much done as we were hoping to but that's usually the case. We did manage to take down all the ceiling fans (4 of them) and clean them. I don't think the previous homeowner's were big on cleaning. There was a layer of dust on each of the blades. We also got some more boxes unpacked and Mike moved the totes of Logan's outgrown clothes to the shed. We painted the book case and coffee table and I'll just need to paint the legs on the table and then that is done.

We went to the zoo on Saturday and to quote Logan, "that was AWESOME!" We rode the train while we were there and watched the ducks being fed. Hopefully we'll be able to go a couple more times before it gets too cold. Sunday afternoon we went golfing with my Mom & Dad. This was the first time I've golfed since I got pregnant with Logan, I didn't do as bad as I thought I would but I wasn't that good either. I did manage to win one or two holes so at least I didn't get completely frustrated.

All three of us got our hair cut on Saturday. I can't believe how different Logan looks – all of his curls were pretty much cut off. Let's just hope they grow back!




In a couple of weeks Mike & I will be making a weekend trip down to see Taylor at college. I'm so excited to see where he is going to school! We're planning to go here if the weather cooperates. Not sure what else we'll do while we're there but hopefully IKEA and Trader Joe's will be a couple of the stops that we'll make.

*first picture was taken a week ago - other one is after the haircut.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Tanya! So glad you're back. 80 photos is a lot to lose, but just think how bad it COULD have been! My 320GB hard drive arrived several days ago, so hubby backed up my 8,000 photos on it. All the photos took up less than 10GB, so I've got plenty of room for more. NOW I feel like I can get it looked at and optimized without worrying about losing all my pics. Plus, I can finally delete the 4500 photos on my camera memory card!

Logan looks adorable! It's amazing how quickly he's losing the "baby" look and turning into a little boy.

Oh, I went to Ren-Fest once when I was in high school. Always wanted to go back as an adult. Take TONS of photos so I might live vicariously through you

Have a great week!

Honor
http://sothbaseball.spaces.live.com

9/17/2007 5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet the trip to the zoo was AWESOME!! :)

haircuts really do make a huge difference to their appearance at this age dont they

BTW hes a stunner :)

9/17/2007 8:17 PM  
Blogger The Beast Mom said...

howdy!
glad your electronics are working again!

golf: ack. I try so hard but I'm just not good at this sport (yet). Maybe someday. I heard I won't improve unless I play really regularly. Can't do that easily since it takes so DANG long to play a round! ;)

-bm

9/17/2007 8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, Logan looks so handsome!!!

Have a safe trip down to 'my neck of the woods' (aka Minneapolis area).

I haven't been to the Ren. Festival in years, but by the looks of the website, they've added quite a bit. I love IKEA and I've never been to Trader Joes... which is odd because there is one down the street from my work. I think I'm going to have to go and check it out.

9/18/2007 10:33 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

We ended up getting a WorldBook NAS to back up all our stuff to just in case. It is 1 terabyte and so far so good. I love knowing that we won't lose anything. Have to love Costco. And a techie for a husband who knows how to do all this stuff! Glad that you are back!

9/18/2007 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)