Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Friday, August 3

Happy Birthday Munchkin!

Logan Michael – 2 years old

Height: 35" tall
Weight: unknown
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Brown



When I grow up, I'd like to be… marine biologist (so I can play with fish) or an archaeologist (to learn more about dinosaurs)


Things I can do really well:

  1. TALK!!
  2. Dump water out of the bathtub
  3. Give kisses

My favorite person is… too many to list! I like everybody J


My thoughts on naptime: I don't mind taking them – they help me recharge so that I can play with Daddy when he gets home!


My favorite food is… fruit snacks and granola, sometimes spaghetti or lasagna

My favorite song is… Itsy Bitsy Spider


My favorite day is… any day that Daddy is home


My favorite place is… being outside pushing my bicycle


My least favorite thing is… getting in the tub, even though once I'm in there I have a blast!

This is a list of people I know: (Oh my, there are a lot!)

  1. Mommy

  2. Daddy

  3. Grandpy

  4. Grammy

  5. Uncle TayTay

  6. Auntie

  7. Pooh Bear

  8. Uncle Al

  9. Hunter

  10. Uncle Chris

  11. Grandma Charlene

  12. Great Grandma

  13. Great Grandpy

This is a list of people I'd like to know better:

  1. Uncle Brian
  2. Matthew

  3. Eric

This is how I feel about people I don't know yet: I tend to hide behind Mommy's legs but I warm up to them pretty fast


These are the places I've been so far:

  1. Washington

  2. Idaho

  3. Montana

  4. North Dakota

Here are a few things I really want to remember about being this age:

  1. I love all things with wheels – trucks, motorcycles, buses, tractors

  2. If it were up to me I would just eat fruit snacks, Pocky, granola, and lots of fruit!

  3. I get SO excited about everything and love to be the narrator of everything!

Help us wish Logan a happy birthday! We love you buddy!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Logan
I think all boys like thngs with wheels
Its goner fast A :)

8/04/2007 2:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy BIrthday Logan!

8/04/2007 8:24 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

Happy Birthday Logan! I hope that you have a great day!

8/04/2007 3:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy birthday, little buddy! I feel like I'm vicariously growing up with you.

And that first picture, I WANT TO EAT HIM HE IS SO CUTE!

8/04/2007 4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Logan!!!

8/06/2007 8:09 AM  
Blogger Holy said...

happy belated b-day, Logan! Two already - and look how long he's getting...growing like a weedster!

Hope it was a gooder....

8/07/2007 1:03 PM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOGAN!!!! (That's us yelling because we're so far away.) We wish we could be there to hang out with you and play trucks and trains. I'll bet Scooter'd even let you hold his Thomas train for a couple of seconds since it's your birthday (and you could probably exchange time with Thomas for letting Scooter eat cake). :D

8/09/2007 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)