Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Tuesday, July 10

I’m Baaaackkkk!

I'm back from my little blogging vacation….did anyone miss me?

I had a great time with my family around – Logan was worn out by the time his cousins left. He met some relatives he's never seen before and to say they were smitten by him would be an understatement! He got particularly attached to one of my cousins, Matthew. He loved following him around and Matthew was so good to him! He's quite a bit older than Logan (almost 12) but he was so patient with him. Logan insisted that Matthew ride in the truck with him & Mike when they went to buy fireworks.


He didn't enjoy the fireworks too much until I covered his ears. Then he enjoyed watching all the pretty "thunder and lightening" light up the sky. He even managed to fall asleep while all the loud BOOMS were happening. I enjoyed watching the fireworks and managed to practically get eaten alive by mosquitoes. I have a cluster of at least 15 bites on the back of my thigh. Those bastards managed to bite through the jeans that I had on! I also have one on the palm of my hand, my little toe, and my ear – just to name a few. Thankfully only 2 or 3 are still itching.

*Top picture - Logan getting help holding the sparkler from Great Aunt Gail

*Bottom picture - Logan watering the trees....and Hunter along with Matthew's help

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I was shocked my kids weren't bothered by the sound of the fireworks. But then I remembered their loudmouth mother they live with every day. :-)

Welcome back!

7/10/2007 4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pleased you all had a great time with your relatives

I dont blame Logan not liking the banging pleased you found a way to overcome this

7/10/2007 7:37 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

Hi you! Glad you had great time! Too bad we can't make that kind of noise next week! :-)

7/10/2007 7:43 PM  
Blogger The Beast Mom said...

Hey Tanya,
Glad you had a good fourth in spite of some blood suckers!

See you soon,
bm

7/11/2007 12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Glad Logan had a great time.

Aren't mosquitoes a pain? I got a set of some sort of chigger or gnat bites around my feet and ankles in Yellowstone, Ugh.

Looking forward to meeting you next week!

7/11/2007 9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh! I hate mosquitos! We couldn't go outside much while back at my in-laws because of them (around here, you could get west nile virus)! Glad Logan liked the fireworks! Charis didn't get to see any this year, but I know she watched them last year (and then promptly fell asleep). Sounds like a great weekend!

7/12/2007 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)