Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Monday, June 11

7 Years

Last Sunday Mike & I celebrated our 7 year anniversary. We went to Wild Hogs – it was freakin' hilarious!! There were times during the movie that I was crying because I was laughing so hard! J After the movie we had a nice dinner at Red Lobster. Auntie Shelia was nice enough to watch Logan and he had a blast playing with the dogs and the kitty and "helping" her mow a little of the lawn.

Mike got me one of the best gifts that I could have asked for – he bought me a plane ticket! So even though I have moved out of the Seattle area I still get to go on the SSBM getaway trip with about 7 other blogging friends. I am so excited!! We will be going to Cannon Beach, OR for 4 days in July. It should be a blast! I've met 2 of the gals in real-life (Christina and Danna) and simply cannot wait to meet the others! Becca is kind enough to pick me up at the airport and let me crash at her place before I fly back home on Monday. I've already started a list of things to buy while I'm back out on the West Coast. My number one place to visit will of course be Trader Joe's. It will, I'm sure, be a trip that I will never forget! Thank you Mike for this great gift – I love you with all my heart!!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, I should've joined SSBM back when you told me to. Of course, my July is so completely booked up, that I probably would've been hard-pressed to find the time anyway, but STILL. I would love to hang out with you and fellow bloggers. *sigh*

That Mike is a keeper. :)

Hope y'all are doing well and enjoying your saysy shorts weather. Take care!

Honor

6/11/2007 2:07 PM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Is "yellow" "blo-blo"? OHmyGOSH, that is so funny. Love it!! Scooter's repeating everything these days and I'm lovin' it. He's such a little man.

6/11/2007 2:58 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

Happy Anniversary! 7 years, yours is just before mine! Ours is in August! But we are so much older than you younguns! I know this trip is coming up quickly! Did you get your shirt yet???? :-)

6/11/2007 8:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, what a wonderful present and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you both!

6/12/2007 8:54 AM  
Blogger FTMo2 said...

that indeed is a wonderful gift! How thoughtfuL!!!

And I personally liked, 'fit' but 'orange' was a close second. Logan at our house doesn't get that color yet. :)

6/12/2007 4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS
im pleased you had a great evening

and wow!!! what a lovely gift bless Mike

6/13/2007 4:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!

6/14/2007 8:10 AM  
Blogger Holy said...

Can you believe how quick Cannon Beach is sneaking up?

Can't wait - I will SO need the trip by then and I'm looking forward to seeing you again.

It's nice to read how much you guys are settling in there - where are you working - Barnes & Noble? I'm trying to figure out - it looks like a bookstore but I'll have to keep reading.

Cheers!

6/20/2007 12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tanya & Mike,

I loved catching up with you via your blog...you are so fun to read :).

I miss you guys. Logan is getting so big and cute. BTW your house looks great...4 levels sounds like more room for little Sampson's :).

Doug is back at MS working in the AdCenter dept, I'm still working on new service offerings for consumers and the girls are growing up too fast. I am officially a Jr. high School student's Mom this year! Cassidy turns 13 in October and Jordi 8 in September....they are our pride and joy and keep us hopping, taxi-driving, working, shopping, cooking etc..

We just got back from Seaside, OR which is a super fun town to shop and is only 3 miles from Cannon Beach, eat and have some fun. Have a blast at Cannon Beach--the weather has been great and the ocean is so calming...I'm envious of your trip--you ladies should have a blast.

I just love that area in the summer. The boardwalk of shops in downtown Seaside and Outlet Mall is great in Seaside if you and your friends need some fun shopping.

How's Mike's job? What has he been up to? Keep up the blogging :)--it's fun to check on you guys and see all the changes.

H

7/19/2007 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)