Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Wednesday, June 6

Saysy!

Remember how I told you that my Aunt Shelia had taught Logan how to say sexy, only he pronounces it saysy. Yeah, imagine how embarrassing it would be if he were to say it to a complete stranger when they have shorts on. That is what our great little guy did to Mike while they went out to get some stuff for Mommy for Easter. I guess they were walking out of Best Buy when Logan spotted a lady wearing a skirt. He looked at her and said "saysy" – thankfully (for Mike's sake) she didn't understand/hear him so Mike was not arrested that day for lewd behavior. I thought it was hilarious and laughed and laughed and laughed. I should have known better since karma does come back around. We were out for a walk about a week later and coming towards on the walking path was an older gentleman wearing shorts that were much too short for anyone to wear. Logan repeatedly repeated "saysy, saysy, saysy" as he was coming closer and closer. We were saved yet again though since he didn't understand/hear what Logan was saying.

We have been worried with summer weather fast approaching that Logan would be repeating this incessantly but we have lucked out. He no longer feels the need to point out when someone is "showing their saysy"…….all the time. He will still point to his sexy though if you ask him too. J And for some reason the Old Navy commercial (where they're all lounging around the pool) sets him off too. He'll just watch it and say "saysy".

7 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

Out of the mouths of babes, eh? I guess it is cute the first time, but how do you get it through that it isn't appropriate when they are that age? :-)

6/06/2007 4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL maybe youll have to have a word to aunty :)

6/06/2007 10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the reason why I don't let Kevin's friends get a hold of Charis! The things she would learn! I would be laughing my butt off too, at least until it happened to me. Thank goodness they don't understand what he is saying!

6/07/2007 8:29 AM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

*laughing*!!! That is just wrong. I can't believe he understands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scooter knows how to say, "breast," does that count for anything?

6/07/2007 11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, you just made my day... thanks for the chuckle.. Logan may be little but he is "all man".... That is so cute.... hugs to you all.. lottiemae

6/07/2007 4:30 PM  
Blogger The Beast Mom said...

Hey Tanya,
Sorry I haven't been by in a while! I'm missing all this good stuff about the little Logan man!
I feel guilty being on my computer too much w/ my in-laws in town this month, so I haven't been reading blogs! I miss hearing what's happening though!

Loved the post on Logan's pronunciation of sexy. Verbal children keep us moms on our toes, that's for sure. I have two of them! (Two verbal children, not toes. :)

-bm

6/10/2007 7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I've been such a shmuck and not visited. I miss you miss you. Wow...Logan is such a little man...cutie cutie.
I will pop by again. I'm just going to finish up reading what I've been missing :-)

6/12/2007 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)