Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Tuesday, May 29

Our Weekend

I hope everyone had a great 3 day weekend - I know we did! Saturday we just relaxed at home and had Mike's brother over for dinner. On Sunday we got up and went to the lake to spend the night at my Mom & Dad's cabin. It turned out to be a pretty nice day at Lake Sakakawea. Logan got to see the tree that Mom & Dad planted for him last year. It seems to be doing pretty well, but might have a little frostbite on the top. Logan also got to put his hand print into some cement that my Dad poured to hold the new flagpole that they purchased. I was surprised that he didn't freak out when his hand got a little dirty from the cement.

Logan went on his very first boat ride and absolutely loved it. He didn't even fuss that much over the life jacket that he had to wear. I think he's going to become Grandpa's little fisherman!

I was worried when it came time for Logan to go to sleep. Last year when we went up there he didn't sleep at all during the night. I definitely did not want a repeat of that! Thank goodness though that it did not happen -we put him in his pack n' play and he fell asleep after fussing for a couple of minutes. He woke up around 4:30, took a bottle and fell back asleep in our bed. Mike moved him to the pack n' play and he slept until about 9:30. I am so happy that he didn't have a hard night since I think we might be going up there quite often this summer!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow what an experience having a ride on Grandpas boat
pleased it was a great weekend

5/30/2007 1:54 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

Looks like a great weekend was had by everyone!

5/30/2007 10:29 AM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

So much fun!!! Judging by the pictures, it looks like you guys had a blast. It's a mercy that Logan slept as well as he did... Our little man goes to bed at 8pm and wakes up around 5:30. No kidding. :S

5/30/2007 2:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How WONDERFUL and best of all: he slept (may my kids follow his great example during our trips this summer. :-)

5/30/2007 5:20 PM  
Blogger Jeri said...

Looks like a totally awesome weekend - and Logan is adorable in his lifejacket. :)

Hey - have you been doing something with your site, republishing or indexing pages or something? (I need to do that with all mine, ugh, to fix image links) I've been having almost all your page history drop into my RSS feed as new, so I'm getting the life and times of Tanya in review. This is good. :)

5/31/2007 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)