Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Friday, May 11

Changes!

Don't you love the fact that I once again have a blog banner?? And sidebar icons??? We finally have our server set up again. It's only been down for the last 3 months but who's couting right? Anyway after seeing the blog banner I've come to the conclusion that it needs to be changed. Does anyone have suggestions for some great imaging/clipart software? I currently have Microsoft Image Editor but can't find any new images that fit the theme of my blog (not that I really have a theme but whatever). So, hit me with your best/cheapest suggestion!

Also, I have updated the "blogs I read" sidebar on the left. Check them out and also while you're at it give me some suggestions for new blogs to check out. I know most of you have a blogroll listed somewhere on your site but since I have most of you in my RSS reader I don't get notification/notice when these change.

5 Comments:

Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

The side bars and headers are all perks for me. My FAVORITE thing is the per-blog-picture. :) It's so fun to watch our kids grow up!

And as for links--you've gone through all of mine! lol So I don't have anything to add to your lists. I liked your "lurker" blog... Thought it was funny you categorized by how often you commented!!!

5/11/2007 3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm in the 'always comment on' list!!!!
If you feel like checking out my personal webiste: www.ShanasPlace.com, feel free.
Not sure about banners...don't know much about that but since you call it Mike&Tanya's corner of the world, what about a map or a globe or something??
SAAM

5/11/2007 5:50 PM  
Blogger Jeri said...

I like the banner - looks good!

I don't know about inexpensive graphics/clipart software - I'm an Adobe girl and it costs wayyyyyy too much. Maybe Paint Shop Pro?? I tend to make my own clipart but you can google image search clipart by subject any time you're looking for some and see if you can find images that are under creative commons (available for sharing) license.

Thanks for blogrolling me. :)

Jeri

5/11/2007 7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like the banner

arent they lovely when they are asleep

5/11/2007 10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for checking out my other site, I update it often so check back.
Everyone says Marissa and I look the same. Marissa also looks like a picture of my mom when she was 2 or 3.
Have a good Mother's Day.

5/12/2007 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)