Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Friday, April 20

It Has Begun

We've begun to move......finally! We received the keys to the apartment on Wednesday. Mike & I took over two truckloads that night. Today Logan & I went over and began to unpack and tonight Shane (my cousin), three of his friends, and one of Mike's brothers helped us get some of our stuff over there. I didn't have to lift a single thing - it was great! We made two trips over there. All of our furniture is out of the storage unit, only boxes are left. Most of the guys volunteered to help us out tomorrow again. We should be able to get everything out of storage and spend our first night there. I hope Logan adapts well.

I probably won't be around too much for a little while - I have an apartment to get organized. Any volunteers to help?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its so good to have good friends when youre shifting isnt it bless them

Id help but im too far away
I will pray though

4/20/2007 4:43 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

I like unpacking because it gives me a chance to be nosey! Still want my help? :-)

4/20/2007 6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate moving. Good luck!!
It is nice to have help
take care
SAAM

4/20/2007 10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It'll be great to have your own place!! Good luck getting everything put away. I can't wait to hear how Logan does. :)

4/23/2007 8:16 AM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

I LOVE this picture of Logan! What a cutie! I can't believe he's almost two. *sniff* I can't believe MY baby's two, either. *sniff, sniff*. At least I have the consolation of having a newer baby to snuggle. :)

Scooter says "lap," too, but his get-out-of-bedtime excuse is "Wa-tow" He frequently forgets to drink his water, so I know he's faking... lol

4/23/2007 2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tanya!!

CONGRATS on the new apartment!! Very cool! I'd love to help you unpack. That's my favorite part of moving is putting MY stuff in its' spot in MY new place. Although, I've only done it... ummm... 4 times... but it's still fun!

Glad to hear that everything is going well. Have fun unpacking!

Sarah

4/26/2007 11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope all is going well with the move and that you get online SOON so you come back soon to regale us with tales of moving and to show us the photographic evidence and let us know how you and the family are doing so we can tell you how much you've been missed and then throw some well-wishes your way and trade moving horror stories or even moving happy stories whichever you prefer but either way just HURRY BACK! :)

Honor
sothbaseball.spaces.live.com

5/03/2007 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)