Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Wednesday, April 11

Isn't It April??

Ok, seriously, what is with the snow?? It has been snowing here since yesterday and it has no signs of stopping! Which is not good since we will be moving this weekend. I don't think my cousin and his friends will be as willing to help us move if there is all this white crap on the ground. I might have to break down and finally buy a pair of snow boots - although I suppose that is a good idea anyway for next winter.
On a good note though at least the snow is nice and wet which means it makes great snowmen. Or snowman and bunny. Yesterday afternoon my Mom, Dad, Logan, and Mike went out and built a snowman while I made dinner. They turned out really cute, don't you think? So cute that the picture I submitted to the evening news was shown during the weather report. Too bad they put the wrong name up with the photo. But they did send me an apology email so I guess that makes up for it a little.

5 Comments:

Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

LOOK AT THAT SNOW!!!!!!!!! My gosh! The picture was definitely evening news-worthy!

Is all of your stuff in a storage unit? Think of the positive side... I've moved several times in the hot summer and moving in the cool spring (okay, cold spring) is MUCH better!!!

4/11/2007 2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope its better weather by the weekend

great happy snowman

4/11/2007 4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh and I love the rabbit didnt see it at 1st

4/11/2007 4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it is the midwest and the weather can change with the snap of your fingers...I will keep trying to snap mine for you! That snowman looks wonderful though! Never seen such a handsome snowman!

Good luck with the move. I hope everyone helps as promised!

4/12/2007 7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our snow from the other day is almost gone. It is still chilly though.
I am READY for spring!!!!!!!!!!
Sometimes I still can't comment on your site

4/14/2007 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)