Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Wednesday, May 9

A New Pet

Logan has a new pet. I decided a couple of weeks ago that since Pooh Bear isn't able to stay with us right now that we would get Logan a fish. Yes, I realize they are nothing alike but it's still a little pet for him to talk to and watch.

Logan calls him "shish" (for some reason his f's have a sh sound). He'll walk up to the fish bowl and say "Hi shish" – and when he says it his voice is very high-pitched. It is so cute! If we ask him if he's said hi to his fish, he'll walk over to him and just keep saying "hi, hi, hi, hi" to him.


Since I didn't want the work of a tank we bought a beta fish. He is a beautiful blue color and is very well behaved. We haven't had any problems with his so far – but check how I'm doing after the first cleaning of the fish bowl ;) BTW, does anyone know how often their little bowl should be cleaned?

Sorry for the blurry picture - he wouldn't stay still :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

I have a red beta! His name is Tink! What a cool start to petdom!

Cool to talk to you today too! Counting down the days until July!

5/09/2007 7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wondered what it might look like so i googled it
here is a simple to read webpage that answers your question
http://ezinearticles.com/?Ten-Tips-for-Caring-for-Your-Betta-Fish&id=54839

5/09/2007 9:28 PM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

CUTE PICTURES!!! Thanks for the kind comment on our blog. :)

Oh! Congrats on being moved in, too! Major feat!

5/09/2007 9:54 PM  
Blogger Jeri said...

Hi Tanya - great to 'cyber-meet' you!

Logan is adorable, thanks for sharing all the cute pictures. Brings back my own boys' toddler days...

You visited my blog on the one and only day I've ever done a 1) politics blog of any sort, and 2) a video clip. Usually I'm much more regular life focused. Just saying. ;)

I'm looking forward to meeting you in person this summer!

Jeri

5/10/2007 11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)