It's been a little while since I've made a list of some of Logan's newest words. Here goes:
Nice – anytime he sees a truck or cycle go by he usually says, "nice truck" or "nice cycle"
- Pretty – this is another word that accompanies the words truck or cycle
- Diesalaur - dinosaur
- Read it – if he would like you to read a book
- Elbo – elmo
- COOKIE – he says this in a very deep voice. It cracks me up every time!
- Hode you – he says this while raising up his arms to be held
- Wogan - Logan
- And this last one we are so very proud of. Logan has begun to say any and all words that begin with "f", but instead of making the "fffff" sound he makes a "sh" sound. So just imagine our joy when something doesn't "fit" and he decides to repeatedly tell us that it doesn't "fit". And if you don't acknowledge that it doesn't "fit" he just continues to say it louder and louder. He let the ladies know that the train didn't fit together when he was getting his picture taken a couple of weeks ago. To say I got a little red in the face is an understatement.
I know that there are a lot more, but that's all I can come up with right now. He's also begun to string two or three words together. Our little guy is growing up!