Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Sunday, June 17

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day Daddy!

Thank you for chasing me at the diesalaur park and showing me how to go down the slide.

Thank you for sharing your ice cream with me.

Thank you for letting me drink your pop.

Thank you for letting me sit in your chair at the dinner table.

Thank you for reading my favorite book again and again.....and again.

Thank you for running through the Elmo sprinkler with me and showing me how much fun the water is.

Thank you for playing in my castle with me.

Thank you for letting me help you fix things around the house.

Thank you for letting me drive my cars, trucks, tractors and boats all over you.

Thank you for being the best Daddy I could ever ask for. I love you!!

Love,

Logan

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy fathers day Mike
hope it was a good one

6/17/2007 1:08 AM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Hurray!! Too cute! Hope you're having a great Monday! :)

6/18/2007 1:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nothing better than a wonderful husband and father. Such the blessing!

Happy Father's Day!

6/18/2007 10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)