Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Monday, July 2

Away

A quick note to let you know I won't be updating this week. We've got family in town and more will be arriving in the next couple of days. We are heading up to the lake on Wednesday to celebrate the 4th. I work on Thursday, so Mike & I will be leaving Logan up at the lake and heading back home and then going back up to the lake on Friday to spend the weekend up there. Have a great Holiday everyone and I'll check in on you next week J

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How fun for you! Happy 4th, my dear!

7/03/2007 9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you had funfunfun

7/07/2007 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)