Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Tuesday, July 17

Make A Decision!


  • Well I think we've decided that we are going to have Logan's birthday the first weekend in September. I think it will work out well for everyone. If we had decided to have the party on his actual birthday (August 4th) some would not have been able to make it. Mike's Mom and some Aunts would be in Alaska, my parents were contemplating about going on vacation around that time, and Logan's cousins that live here are spending the summer with their Dad in Virginia so they would also be absent. I think by holding off the party it will work out better for everyone. And, like I said before, it will force us help us to get our house unpacked.

  • In less than 3 days I will be in Cannon Beach! I am getting so excited. I've got about 4 lists made that are laying throughout the house with notes on them. I hope I don't forget anything too important! I'm planning on blogging while I'm there – we'll see if it actually happens.
  • I am still recovering from a cold that I got before the 4th – I'm so sick of sounding like an 80-year-old-woman-who-has-smoked-2-packs-of-cigarettes-a-day-for-the-past-65-years!
  • I'm wondering how many times Mike will call me? This will be the longest him & Logan have been together…..alone. Logan's Great Auntie Shelia though has volunteered to have him stay the night on Thursday night. I just hope he doesn't get sick like last time! I'm sure everything will be fine but I still have to worry about something right?
  • Not sure if I've mentioned it lately but I absolutely love my job! I am so bummed though that Harry Potter will be out for a grand 3 days before I'll be able to begin reading it. No one tell me anything about it!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be nice for Mike's Mom, the Aunts and cousins and your parents to all be there. Be good ofr you to be settled and at Logans tender age I doubt hell even realize

If I dont chat to you before you go to Cannon Beach have a fab time and I pray for safe travels for you
Also pray you get better real soon

7/17/2007 12:54 AM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Hurray for vacations and parties! Logan'll love having everybody over--and probably get overstimulated while he's at it, ha ha!

7/17/2007 9:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, lots going on 'round your parts! And Cannon Beach? I am GREEN with envy!

7/17/2007 10:01 AM  
Blogger The Beast Mom said...

I bet they won't need to call you at all while we're away. ;) Logan will remain perfectly healthy and happy. (That was said in Jedi Mind Control Voice towards Logan's direction. :)

See you very, very soon!

I feel spastic I'm so excited to finally be LEAVING!

-bm

7/17/2007 7:31 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

Do you have any idea how much I am looking forward to this! Whee! 5 wild women in Cannon Beach! :-)Hey if Mike needs anyone to talk to he can call Mitch, he will be reading HP, too! He gets it in the mail on Saturday!

7/17/2007 11:35 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hey Tanya!!!

I'm so sorry I haven't been by in a long time!! I'm so excited for you and your new house! Looks awesome!! How exciting to have Logan's bday party in your new house!! Definitely worth waiting the 3 weeks... I don't know that he'll even know the difference! *wink*

I hope you are well! I hope the weather is nice and warm!

Talk to you again soon!

Sarah

7/18/2007 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)