Make A Decision!
- Well I think we've decided that we are going to have Logan's birthday the first weekend in September. I think it will work out well for everyone. If we had decided to have the party on his actual birthday (August 4th) some would not have been able to make it. Mike's Mom and some Aunts would be in Alaska, my parents were contemplating about going on vacation around that time, and Logan's cousins that live here are spending the summer with their Dad in Virginia so they would also be absent. I think by holding off the party it will work out better for everyone. And, like I said before, it will force us help us to get our house unpacked.
- In less than 3 days I will be in Cannon Beach! I am getting so excited. I've got about 4 lists made that are laying throughout the house with notes on them. I hope I don't forget anything too important! I'm planning on blogging while I'm there – we'll see if it actually happens.
- I am still recovering from a cold that I got before the 4th – I'm so sick of sounding like an 80-year-old-woman-who-has-smoked-2-packs-of-cigarettes-a-day-for-the-past-65-years!
- I'm wondering how many times Mike will call me? This will be the longest him & Logan have been together…..alone. Logan's Great Auntie Shelia though has volunteered to have him stay the night on Thursday night. I just hope he doesn't get sick like last time! I'm sure everything will be fine but I still have to worry about something right?
- Not sure if I've mentioned it lately but I absolutely love my job! I am so bummed though that Harry Potter will be out for a grand 3 days before I'll be able to begin reading it. No one tell me anything about it!!