Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Thursday, March 8

I'm a Slacking Blogger

Yes, it's been awhile since my last post. I'm not sure why I haven't been blogging as regularly as before. My computer has been acting up for the past couple of days - it will just shut off whenever it wants to. Luckily it's still under warranty, now I just need to find the time to call Gateway to get it serviced. Do you know how hard it is to update when you're not sure if your computer will turn off in the middle of an entry?? Usually I just get frustrated and walk away from the computer. I'm doing this update from my Mom & Dad's computer which means I don't have access to my pictures :( Also because of my dying laptop I haven't gotten around to any one's blogs lately. I feel completely out of the Mommy bloggers loop.

OK, onto other things. Our trip to Seattle was GREAT! Getting there, though, not so much fun. Mike had gotten sick late Sunday night and passed it onto Logan & I by Tuesday night. I felt so bad for Logan because he was throwing up and not understanding what was going on. It was a long night for all of us which was not good since Mike had to work the next day AND we were making a 6 hour drive to Billings. I got sick off & on all night and thought I was better by morning. Still not feeling 100% but better. My body decided to prove me wrong at about 2:30 pm. Mike was planning on coming home around 4 pm and then we would be on the road. Luckily, that was the last time I got sick. Logan was feeling much better by morning also so I thought he was over it too. Which was good since he was going out to Aunt Shelia's for the next couple of days. Well I was wrong on that part too - he got sick Wednesday night out there and by Thursday night Shelia and my Dad were also sick. My Mom ended up staying home from work on Friday to watch Logan. Thank goodness she didn't get sick.

By the time we got to Glendive, MT I was feeling much better. We decided to stop for something to eat and I managed to eat some chicken nuggets and fries. We got to Mike's cousins house at around 10 pm. I slept that night from 11pm to after 10 am - I felt SO much better after that!

Our flights were very bumpy in and out of Denver - thank goodness I took some Dramamine. I think I slept for almost all of the flights so by the time we got to Seattle I actually had an appetite.

Sorry for the boring entry - I'll write about our trip in the next post!

9 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

Oh my goodness, exciting times for all of you! I hope that you are all starting to feel better now. Is Mike liking his job? How is Logan, the cutie patootie? How are you?

Hugs,
Becca

3/08/2007 2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi how annoying that your computer just shuts down when it wants to. That would really get to me.

Pleased your trip went well. Shame almost everyone got sick.

Looking forward to reading more

3/08/2007 3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm not in ND... that sounds like one catchy bug you all got! I am happy you're all feeling better and your trip went well.

3/08/2007 4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope y'all are all doing better! Charis ended up with strep throat last weekend, so Kevin and I have been fighting not to get sick, as has his mom (who was here the end of last week). It seems like there is defninitely plenty of "sick" to pass around!

Can't wait to hear about your trip!

~Crystal

3/09/2007 5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can relate to the computer frustration. I had a WORK computer that used to do that and an IT incompetent that told me to back up a lot - I had to go over his head. Argghh.

That must have been so rough traveling when you were sick, plus leaving Logan when he was sick.

It sounds like an adventure just to get to the airport from where you live now! Most of my flights in and out of Denver were rough - I especially hated when we were stuck in holding in the wind. It was really nerve racking after wathcing Die Hard 2.

I hope Logan is having fun in his new town. Does the Parks Department have good toddler programs?

Good luck with the computer! Hi from Carl!

3/11/2007 10:21 AM  
Blogger FTMo2 said...

Gack! I hope this sickness has totally left the house by now! I hate it when my little man is throwing up! I feel so bad for him and he just looks so darn 'guilty' that he making a mess. It literally makes me want to cry for him!

Any luck with house hunting?

3/12/2007 7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been neglecting your poor, little blog almost as much as I have... I'm lucky if I update once a week.

I hope you all miraculously recovered, the flight went well, that Mike was a standout among his peers, and that you had a fabulous time.

Have a great week!

Honor

3/13/2007 9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been neglecting your poor, little blog almost as much as I have... I'm lucky if I update once a week.

I hope you all miraculously recovered, the flight went well, that Mike was a standout among his peers, and that you had a fabulous time.

Have a great week!

Honor

3/13/2007 9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just stoppin by. Hope your family is well.

3/13/2007 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)