Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Thursday, January 25

Bye For Now

We're taking a quick break from packing. I don't think my back has EVER ached so much. We used the hot tub for the last time last night - too bad no one has bought it yet since the cash would come in very handy right now! Our TV, internet and phone will be shut off tomorrow so I'm blogging for the last time until probably Monday or Tuesday. Have a great couple of days everyone and I'll be back in blog land soon!

*Sidenote - my blog will be under construction while we are driving halfway across the country. Our server will be in the back of our car so none of my graphics or videos (except the Friday Funnies) will work until we get that hooked up at my Mom & Dad's. Sorry for the ugly blog until then.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Travel safely, and we will hear from you when you get back to Nodakoda.... Tried to leave a message yesterday but blogger wouldn't let me...hugs and happy trails. lottiemae

1/25/2007 10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for your back
I know whats it like
Praying for safe travels

1/25/2007 3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We travelled with a bobble head Jesus (let Jesus drive the car) stuck to the dashboard when we moved here - it just felt safer with the I-90 and mtn passes and all. You oughta do the same! :)

Can't believe the week flew by - I'm not sure if it did for you with packing and cleaning - hope it all went well.

Sorry I can't make it tomorrow night - I'll be there in spirit and I'm sure I'll meet Mike sometime, somewhere.

Take care and lots of extra hugs and kisses to Logan when you see you again - very soon!

If I had a house, I just mighta bought your tub - oh well!

1/25/2007 9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just sent you an email. I'm hoping I didn't miss you. :-(

Honor

1/25/2007 10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Travel safely Tanya, and hope to talk to you when you get back.

Hugs,
Becca

1/25/2007 11:58 PM  
Blogger Bridie said...

Hey Tanya,
Sorry I havnt come by! I had a wee breakdown....everything is ok now (Lani and I jumped on a train for 8 hours and stayed with some friends in the country for a few weeks) It sounds like your having a pretty crazy time at the moment aswell! We are sending lots of hugs to you! Dont stress to much!
xoxo

1/26/2007 7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tanya!

Hope by the time you read this the worst of the move will be over.

Best of luck to you, and to Mike in his new job.

Hope to see ya soon

1/29/2007 3:28 PM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

HURRAY! They're on their way! :D :D :D :D I'll be waiting to hear how the rest of packing went, about Logan's reaction to seeing you guys, and about the trip up. :D

1/30/2007 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)