Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Monday, January 15

Another Rambler

Guess you will all get another bulleted list - that is in no particular order :)

-the packing is going well. We had our neighbor's up for the Seahawks game and they did some shopping here :) We had a huge pile of stuff we wanted to sell and they bought a couple of things. Anyone else want some stuff??? We've got X-box games very, very cheap!! Hahaha

-My birthday is coming up on Thursday (the 18th) - I haven't even had that much time to think about it. I don't think we're doing anything that day (except packing). Oh well, maybe we'll have some time to celebrate it when we get to ND.

-Speaking of ND, for those of you concerned (Austin) about updating once we get there - No need to worry! Since we'll be staying with my parent's, I will have full access to the internet so I'll be updating regularly (probably more than I am now).

-Our realtor came up on Sunday and took pictures so our house is on the market as of today. Some really good news-the asking price we thought we would ask is about 25k lower than what he was thinking:) That makes me SO happy!

-Our intial plan once we get to ND is this: we are going to stay with my parent's until our house sells out here (hopefully no longer than a couple of months). Once our house sells we'll probably rent an apartment, townhouse, duplex until the summer. I don't feel comfortable buying a house in the winter. If everything goes according to plan, we hope to be homeowner's once again by late summer.

-On an ironic note: Mike has been applying for jobs in ND since November and it took a little while for companies to express interest in hiring him. Now that he accepted a job back there 3 companies called him today to set up interviews with him. Why didn't this happen a month ago?? Hahaha

-My last post was my 100th one since moving over to Blogger. I can't believe I've posted that many entries. What's more amazing is the fact that you all still read my rambling :) I love it!!

8 Comments:

Blogger The Beast Mom said...

Hey T,
Well if Thurs is your bday, then our lunch outing shall be at least a small way to celebrate. :) See you soon! (My car is going into the shop, so hopefully I will have it back by Thurs!)

-bm

1/17/2007 1:16 AM  
Blogger The Beast Mom said...

Hey T,
Well if Thurs is your bday, then our lunch outing shall be at least a small way to celebrate. :) See you soon! (My car is going into the shop, so hopefully I will have it back by Thurs!)

-bm

1/17/2007 1:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's celebrate when we're both back home!

1/17/2007 1:23 AM  
Blogger FTMo2 said...

I'll celebrate your birthday for you by taking a much needed nap :) You sound like you have been SUPER busy - almost not enough time to miss the little one - but I know better :)

Oh and just to ask - is the hubby taking more interviews just to 'see' what is available or will he stick with the current job?

1/17/2007 7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jan 18 was my mom's birthday. Happy Birthday and good luck with all that is going on in your life right now!!
SAAM

1/17/2007 8:05 AM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

LOVE the rambling! I know exactly what you mean. :) I'm on just really fast (for now, I might come again later) to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow! I have it on my calendar--I swear I remembered without reading the blog. :D I would wait until tomorrow to give you the well-wishes, but I've been notorious for the last six months in remembering birthdays the day before and the day after the event... :S What a space cadet! :D

Only a little while left until you get to pepper Logan with kisses again and hear his happy giggle in person!!! :D xoxo

1/17/2007 2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tanya, I just want to wish you a Happy Birthday for tomorrow. Glad to hear that the packing and the house being put on the market is going so well. Hope that the rest of your move goes well. I remember moving in the middle of Jan. in MT once and it was very cold, but everything made it just fine. Soon you will be back where everyone can spoil Logan daily... hugs, lottiemae

1/17/2007 6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pleased the packing is going well

Happy Birthday
Hope you have a lovely day

"Now that he accepted a job back there 3 companies called him today to set up interviews with him." Its always the way

I love reading your blog and I missed it when I didnt for a while

1/17/2007 11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)