Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Thursday, January 11

Day One With No Logan

Day one is almost over without Logan. It's been strange. I woke up this morning and was surprised that he wasn't awake yet. Then I remembered he's not here. All through today there were certain instances that I would think of him or think I heard him. There were even times that I looked at the baby monitor downstairs to see if it was moving to indicate he was crying in his crib. I have a feeling this is going to be a very strange 3 weeks.

Mike sent his letter of resignation today - his official last day of work is January 19th. One day after my birthday. Speaking of my birthday, today while I was on the phone with my Mom she mentioned that Logan will not spend my birthday with me. That made my day - thanks Mom.

I talked to my neighbor's tonight who watched Pooh Bear while we were gone - they are not happy that we are moving. They are pissed though that Logan is not here. But they understand that packing will go much smoother without him "helping".

Speaking of packing - we have about 10-12 boxes packed so far. There's your progress report Taylor!!

There is a realtor coming to the house tomorrow (weather permitting). Hopefully our house will be listed within the next couple of days.

I think that's all the updates for now. Sorry for the non-flowing post :)

5 Comments:

Blogger The Beast Mom said...

WAAAAHHHH! Are you really leaving here? You are, aren't you.

I don't get to say goodbye to Logan either! :( You'll have to tell him Claire and I said bye.

If you can't tell, I have mixed feelings about you getting your dream-come-true. (Yeah, I'm selfish sometimes. :)

I hope all the packing/selling goes smoothly - it will definitely be easier with L visiting the gdparents. Tell M I said CONGRATS!

Will I get to see you before you take off? Coffee? Help you pack? Something?

You better come to Cannon Bch if I don't get to see you before you leave!!!

-bm

1/11/2007 1:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on making it through day 1 without Logan. If you only cried half the day (or less) you are a much stronger person than I am! The last time Charis spent the weekend away from home, I cleaned all the time and got a lot done, just so I would stay busy. I think I would have the entire house packed so I wouldn't have time to think about her not being there.

Good luck with putting your house on the market. I hope it sells quickly and you are able to get what you would like to out of it!

Continue to keep us posted!

1/11/2007 9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new job and the move! I am bummed - I was hoping we could get together this summer, but I am really happy for you!

It is so hard to be baby free - I was when I went on vacation last year. I can't imagine try to get the house packed up and on the market in three weeks - I wish you luck!

Thanks also for the long distance hug - Carl sends one to you and Logan!

1/11/2007 10:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm lamenting being away from my kids for a week; I can't imagine three! Hang in there!

1/11/2007 4:46 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

I am glad that Mike got the job, but sad that you are moving away. I do so hope that you make it to Cannon Beach, you better you know..

Hugs,
Becca

1/11/2007 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)