Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Friday, January 5

Almost Ready

We fly out tomorrow - wish us luck! Logan & I went to the store today and I bought him some little cars for the trip. He also received some Winnie the Pooh books for Christmas that we haven't read yet so we'll be taking some of those. AND Mike is going to download Cars so that we can watch that on the plane. I've also got snacks packed so hopefully all of this will keep Logie entertained :)

Of course, yesterday morning I woke up with a sore throat and it's still here. I picked up some Tylenol sore throat tablets so hopefully it will be gone by tomorrow. ALSO yesterday afternoon I got an ingrown hair on my tummy - right where the waistband of my pants sit. Have you ever had one of those?? Oh my goodness are they painful!! I've had them before on my arm but it never hurt like this. I've put a band aid on it so again hopefully this will be gone by tomorrow.

OK enough about that stuff :) I'm not taking my laptop with since Mike will have his so I probably won't be around until Tuesday or Wednesday. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and please continue to send the good thoughts our way!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

Travel safe!

I get that hair but somewhere else far less pleasant and ouch! Talk about delicate! Sounds like you are going to have Logie all set to go in style. Good luck to Mike and hope to hear from you before we fly!

Bye!
Becca

1/05/2007 5:03 PM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

You're going to have SUCH a good time! Cars is a great idea--he'll love the distraction--I'll bet if you wanted to, you'd even get away with playing it over and over again clear until you landed! lol If that doesn't work, Logan gets his thrills from watching Mike's and your antics, so no worries. :D I can't wait to hear how everything goes! Job AND getting to visit family. :D

I think you're FABULOUS for blogging about ingrown hairs in the belly! HA! I have wanted to blog about stuff like that, but I've got my grandparents in my audience, and that jumps into the questionable blogging material category for them. :D

1/05/2007 7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://proudmammabear.spaces.live.com

God Bless and the best of luck to you all!

Hope to hear from you soon with all the details.
~Deb

1/06/2007 9:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OF COURSE you would start to get sick prior to leaving. I can't wait to hear alllll the sordid details!

1/07/2007 8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I've had one of those ingrown hair things and YIKES, do those hurt. A bandaid makes everything feel better (as my girls seem to think) so I think you did the right thing by putting a bandaid over your boo-boo. ;)

I hope you have a safe trip and I look forward to reading about your trip when you get back.

Toodles!
Sarah

1/08/2007 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)