Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Friday, December 15

Friday Funny

Mike gets in late this afternoon. Logan & I are both very excited to see him. But I think Pooh Bear missed him the most. He's been pacing around the house ever since Mike left and driving me nuts!

I have now told Mike under no circumstances is he ever to leave me again! The power went out two times today. The first time it only lasted about 2 minutes but the second time it was more like 1 1/2 hours. And it was dark out. So I played solitaire on my trusty laptop. Right now the power is back on but I'm not sure how long it will last. The winds are blowing like crazy (over 50 mph). Roads are closed because so many trees are down, schools are running late (or closed) for tomorrow, and some major bridges in the area are closed. I just hope Mike's plane isn't delayed tomorrow.

Here's the Friday Funny for this week. It's a little old but still so cute! Enjoy :)


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tuesday?! Okay, with all this weather, maybe the time will go fast. Maybe.

Anyway, y'all just can't catch a break! First the big snow/ice storm that shuts the entire county down, now a big storm that knocks down trees and power lines!

I think Seattle misses Mike. That's the problem with the weather. :) Just a thought. I hope Pooh settles down when Mike gets home. I know how crazy a pacing dog can be!

Enjoy your weekend and I good luck to Mike!

~Crystal

12/15/2006 8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, the west side was hit HARD. I couldn't believe the crazy photos on the news. Hope you and Logan weathered the storm ok. Our house butts up against a large hill, so we're rather protected from the worst of the winds, though we did lose a birdhouse. The only thing I worry about would be one of the trees on the very steep hill falling over. I was hoping we'd get some snow this time around, but noooooo...even the streets are dry this morning.

Hope your power is currently on and stays that way. So glad Mike is coming back this afternoon. Have a good day!

Honor
sothbaseball.spaces.live.com

12/15/2006 11:04 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

Tuesday???? Now Grasshopper, that is a mighty long time to wait! I am finally back in the electricity, but Chris is not. We lost it for 24 longggg hours...I missed the internet..

Hugs,
B

12/16/2006 4:37 PM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

HA! Logan's so funny! He's like, "Mom, I don't CARE what a tiger says! I want the princess to pop out again!"

I read your cute comment on Jenni's blog--It's DEFINITELY my turn!! I'm WAITING! :D I like that they took a pregnant picture on the way out the door. We're going to end up having to do something like that; at the rate we're going, it's our only option!!!

12/16/2006 7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hes so cute :)
and I love his laugh

12/17/2006 6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)