* * Less than one week to order a Santa letter! * *
It's time for another bulleted list - enjoy!
- The age that Logan is at is absolutely amazing to me. He is understanding so many things and trying to be so helpful. He's also learning manners (kind of), if he takes something away from you he will only give it back if you say "please". Otherwise if you grab it he will scream and get very upset!
- Mike will be flying out for the interview next Wednesday. It will take place on Thursday. I cannot believe how fast things might begin to move if (when) they offer him the job. And then the worrying and stress will really start to set in :)
- Our snow is almost all gone now :( But if we're moving to ND I guess I will be complaining about it constantly and how I wish it would go away.
- I've posted the new December recipes. I decided to post some ways to use up leftovers. We tried all of them and I thought they were all yummy!
- I've also updated my blog lists. You can check out the new additions on the left sidebar.
- Logan loves to try to wear our shoes, it is hilarious to watch him tromp around the house in them.
- He hates getting his hands dirty. The other night he got a piece of rice on his finger and freaked out. And what did we do? Well, laugh of course!
- I have about 3 gifts left to buy and I'm done Christmas shopping - yay!! Part of the reason that I finished so early though is so that Mike can take the gifts back with him. That way we don't have to pay for shipping :)
- My Dad turned 50 on the 5th - Happy Birthday Daddio!!