Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Thursday, November 30

The Snow Will Be Gone Soon

Logan is having such a great time playing out in the snow today! We got a decent amount on our deck, but it's not as deep as in the yard so Logan is able to walk on it without a problem. It also is not icy so he's not falling down either. He's been out there three times so far today and LOVES it! He goes out for at least 30 minutes at a time and when it's time to come in he is not too happy about it. Pooh Bear is having a blast too. He's been rolling around in it and Logan thinks that that is THE funniest! I recorded him a little today just giggling at Pooh. I'll get the new videos up soon.

Logan hasn't been wearing his gloves today but I'm not too worried since it's about 40* outside and everything is melting. (Right now it sounds like it's raining out because it is melting and falling off the trees so quickly.) I gave him a couple of plastic spoons to play with in the snow so he's been "digging" all over the deck. Occasionally he'll take a little bite of the snow but usually ends up spitting it out. I think the snow will be gone in the next couple of days so we might as well get out and enjoy it!


I finally got to build my snowman - he's tiny but cute dontcha think?

*Evening Update - I finally get to tell you some news!! Mike has been interviewing with a company in North Dakota and tonight he got the call we've been waiting for. They want to fly him out in the next couple of weeks for a (hopefully) final interview! Wouldn't that be a great Christmas present??

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap, I'm so excited!!!! I'm still sending good good good thoughts and lots of luck!!!

11/30/2006 11:08 PM  
Blogger The Beast Mom said...

oh my! it's really going to happen, isn't it? :) That WOULD make a good Christmas present for you! Keep us updated!

Logan's a dude. He knows how to have fun in the snow. :)

-bm

11/30/2006 11:14 PM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

What a dream!!! Here are some good karma thoughts coming your way hoping for a job that comes from that final interview!!!

12/01/2006 7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's awesome - fingers and toes crossed - mind you it's so cold lately, I've got all the limbs and ligiments crossed! That's alot of interviews - I'm sure he'll get it...that would be the greatest gift for both your families!

Love your snowman. Beats our little alien creature on the front lawn all to heck. Although I must say, our snowman withstood alot of rain so Holy Hub must have packed him really good.

Anyways, I'm going to link your blog to mine today as I'm blogging about the magic of Santa and Santa letters - what's your final Santa letter date again?

12/01/2006 11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks again for the recipe..it turned out great!

WOW!!! I'll be sending positive thoughts up to you and fam...hope you find out soon!

Loved the snowman...ours ended up decapitated after Hubs and the neighbor kids had their snowball fight!

12/01/2006 3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is GREAT news!!! I'm hoping for the best on that interview!!!

12/04/2006 8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)