Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Wednesday, November 29

Another Day - With No Pay

We had another snow day around here - I think it can start to melt now! Logan is getting a little frustrated too. It's too deep in the yard so he's unable to walk in it and when he tries he ends up falling which THEN gives him a faceful of snow which he does not enjoy! And he can no longer walk on the driveway where it is nice and compact because the bottom layer has turned to ice causing him to fall on his bottom every time he tries to walk. He is not a happy toddler when he falls.

Mike stayed home again today because the roads were just too bad. We're hoping he'll be able to go in tomorrow, although he just looked outside and it has started to snow again. And after the snow it is forecasted that we will be receiving some freezing rain :( Ugh!

One last thing - I might finally get to reveal the big news tomorrow! But let me clarify one thing - I AM NOT PREGNANT!! Sorry to disappoint. I had my own Dad call tonight to see if there was something "I needed to tell him" because my Aunt (yes you Shelia!!) stopped over and said she thinks that's the news. Even though she KNOWS what the news could possibly be. Silly Auntie!!

**Reminder - the deadline to order a Santa letter is about two weeks away!!**

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOOK AT ALL THAT SNOW!!! I feel bad for you guys, it's just too much!! Logan looks sooo cute in his snowsuit though and luckily, you're getting a lot of use out of it. I'm just patiently (very patiently, I might add) waiting for snow to arrive here. High of 19 today... I bet you miss those below freezing days in ND!! HA HA

11/30/2006 8:27 AM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

I know what the news is! You're moving to Georgia!! :D Okay. Maybe not. :) I'll just have to wait for the news like the rest of the world. :)

11/30/2006 10:43 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

Is it positive news?? Oh I do hope so! It would make it a very Merry Christmas indeed!

Hugs,
Becca

11/30/2006 11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there girlie! This is my new space, I decided to end the drama in life I needed a new start so that negative people couldn't get ahold of me anymore!!!

We are having Massive amounts of snow, and wind ugh. Snow I can handle, cold I can handle but when the wind rips through you faster than McDee's Grease, it sucks!!!

Take care and God Bless!
~Deb

--> NEW ---> http://proudmammabear.spaces.live.com

11/30/2006 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)