Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Thursday, November 23

Happy Thanksgiving!

(Taken last year when Logan was 16 weeks old)

Happy Thanksgiving - we hope you have a wonderful day and remember to save room for dessert! We will be spending the day with friends - I'm cooking so wish me luck :) Last year we went over to their house - Logan tasted his first solid food (well, if you can call Cool Whip that) and instantly spit it out. I'm sure this year will be much different! Have a great day!!

Love,
Mike, Tanya, Logan and Pooh Bear

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Oh why not just have dessert first? Works for me!!! I bet Logan will have a wonderful day.. hugs to you all, lottiemae

11/23/2006 8:49 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, too! Just waking up here! M is getting ready to build a fire and get this day started! Take lots of pictures and enjoy this day! And dessert first is always a good idea!

Blessings!
Becca

11/23/2006 9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the photo
Happy Thanks giving to you and yours

11/23/2006 7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's been awhile since I've been by! Logan is getting so big! I cooked this year for the first time too and it wasn't that bad! I'm hoping next year it will be better!

As for the pic - they turned out cute! I gave up on taking pics of the kids at a studio! It always wipes you out! It took me, the photographer and a coworker 2 hours to get a decent shot! Grandma gets me and my Nikon from now on!

I hope your weekend goes well!
Take care
Cheryl

11/23/2006 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)