Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Saturday, November 11

Another Great Visit

This morning Logan & I had a playdate. Holy was nice enough to invite us over along with Christina and her two kids. Logan had a blast chasing around and watching the bigger kids play. They also got a couple of giggles from him - especially when he started shaking his booty along with Elmo dancing. I'm always so worried about what he's going to get into while we're somewhere else but for the most part he did really well. He really enjoyed it when Holy showed him all of the cool masks they have hanging around their house. He even let her pick him up - which does not happen very often!! He must have been pretty worn out too because we didn't even make it to the main road before he was asleep.

I am so glad I live so close to these wonderful ladies - it has been so much fun getting to know them more and see their homes. Logan has also enjoyed it - we can't wait to see you guys again!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tanya!
Yes, I turned off RSS because I've been getting some wierd hits and google searches. It kinda freaks me out. So anyway! I've decided to start working real hard to switch to blogger. I like that there aren't a lot of ads either. After the move, I'll give out the new url.

11/11/2006 10:47 AM  
Blogger The Beast Mom said...

Yea! It was very fun to see both of you yesterday and to have our kids all meet.
I'll see you next weekend - I may try to scrounge up a friend to bring - we'll see who's avl.

Talk to you soon,
bm

11/11/2006 12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great visit. Sure wish I'd known you while I lived over there...

Hope you're having a lovely weekend.

Honor

11/11/2006 10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow - I go mia in my blogwalking for a few days and there you and Beast Mom are, blogging up a storm...

Sounds like quite the week with Logan. I LOVE your dog - I want a dog JUST like that. Such a good kid dog.

I won't be able to make it tomorrow - Nutcracker rehearsals are 1:30 to 3 and 4 to 5, but I do want to order the tangerine orange bodywash or whatever it's called.

the smaller of the two sizes.

How did the interview go?

Cheers!

11/16/2006 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)