Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Friday, October 27

5 Ingredient Friday



To Die For Crock pot Roast

1 beef roast, any kind, any size
1 pkg. Hidden Valley ranch dressing mix
1 pkg. brown gravy mix
1 pkg. Italian dressing mix
1/2 cup water or more

Place roast in crock pot. Mix all 3 envelopes together and sprinkle on top of roast. Pour 1/2 cup warm water in bottom of crock pot; cook on low for 6-7 hours.

The combination of these ingredients sound really strange but trust me the roast turns out great!! Go check out Overwhelmed with Joy! for more recipes.

* * Reminder - only 46 more days to order a Santa letter

For more info - click HERE

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Rae said...

Sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing =)

10/27/2006 3:14 PM  
Blogger Ms. Kathleen said...

I wonder who thinks of these simple things. I mean, those are three things I would NEVER have thought of. It sounds yummy though!

10/27/2006 5:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It does sound easy. You can't go wrong with the crockpot. Thanks!

10/27/2006 5:23 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Gee, if it is anything like it's name, it's got to be good! lol Can't wait to try it! Thanks! :)

10/27/2006 5:56 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

I am making this on Sunday, sounds delicious! Thanks Tanya!

10/28/2006 10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds odd but yummy. If I can try Coca-Cola on my roast, I sure as heck can try three envelopes of stuff. Thanks for the recipe! :)

Honor

10/28/2006 5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://mammabear222.spaces.live.com
I love roast beef and that sounds yummy!!!!!
how is it comming with the santa letters?
God bless and kiss that little angel of yours they grow up in the blink of an eye

10/29/2006 8:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How'd you know I just bought my first crockpot a couple of weeks ago! Your recipe sounds like a must-try!

10/30/2006 8:09 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

Tanya, that roast was wonderful! We loved it. It made the apartment smell so good! It is going to become a regular thing for us I think! Thank you so very much! We had it with rice and roast brussel sprouts. Delicious!
Hugs,
Becca

10/30/2006 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)