Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Wednesday, October 25

Updates

*New update added
Nothing too exciting going on around here so I'm doing a bulleted list of some updates. Enjoy:



  • Logan has learned how to get down the stairs - going forward! Talk about scaring the crap out of me the first time he did it!!
  • Logan is going to be a Tiger for Halloween and since he doesn't talk yet (at least real words) instead of teaching him how to say trick-or-treat we've been teaching him how to "roar". He does it in a whisper which is so, so cute!
  • Mike bought Logan his first pair of slippers last week. They're Superman ones and he looks so cute walking around the house with them on.
  • I am going to a HUGE craft show this weekend and am so excited - it's one of the biggest ones around and hopefully I'll get some Christmas shopping done. And maybe get a thing or two for myself ;)
  • My Mom got a seasonal job at Pier 1 - hello discount!! Oh yeah :)
  • Mike has his finals for this semester on Saturday and then only 8 more weeks and he's done with school. Anyone want to join us for a graduation party??
  • Logan loves watching the Ellen Show - he dances along with her.
  • He's learned how to give hugs so if you sit on the floor and open your arms he'll run into them and put his head on your chest.
  • I updated my blogrolls - go check out the new ones!!
  • Logan is officially a toddler - I just got done packing up all of his 12 month clothes :(

I think that's about it for now. Have I mentioned lately how kissable my son is??

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty sure Uncle Taylor is missing his godson!

10/26/2006 10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tanya...

thanks for stopping by! I tried coming by after posting the last time on my space, but for some reason, this little window to post a comment on YOUR space wasn't popping up... but here it is! Woohoo!!!

Glad to hear you are doing well! Logan is getting so big!

Take care!!

Sarah

10/26/2006 10:44 AM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Ha! Glad you like random! :) I've been that spacy all day--Let's blame it on the rain coming in, shall we? And I've been reading a novel with spacy characters. Between all of that and a fireplace running (maybe you know what I mean?), I've been feeling a little on the wild side. As wild as you can be being pregnant...... :D

Jonathan lets our fire run all night too--we have to get a new damper... apparently, that'll keep a little more of the fire's heat in the house. Jonathan is management in a place where there's lots of leftover lumber, and we just got permission today to take a bunch of the throw away scrap pieces home with us--hurray!

I wouldn't be very happy with Mr. Logan running around the fire. I think Scooter's figured out that it's off-limits. I wouldn't let him play near it even when there's no fire....... I don't know. I shouldn't say anything because the next thing I'll know, he'll be playing right in the middle of the fireplace--ha ha! Isn't that the way it works? :D

I love your bulleted update--I LOVE that you're teaching Logan to roar--it'll be an irresistable Halloween selling point and you'll get TWICE the candy... to split between you and Mike, with the odd piece here and there for the baby--at least that's how it works at our house. I hoard as much as possible for myself. lol There are some rewards for staying home all day!

We went to McDonald's today--how long has it been since you had a Big Mac? Talk about yum! Scooter had his usual (can you guess? chicken nuggets) and the Happy Meal had a car in it that sent Scooter into McDonald's orbit. :)

Could this possibly hold the record for the longest comment? :D

10/26/2006 1:37 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

Tanya,

Wow, I made your blogroll! Thank you! I tried to post to you last ngiht, but Blogger was being a bugger!
Hope that today is going well for you!
Hugs,
Becca

10/26/2006 2:30 PM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

:D I know exactly what a pellet stove is--my in-laws in NY had one up until just recently--they sold it for something like $500. They said that the price of pellets jumped--did it do that where you are???? I figure EVERYTHING is more expensive...

Don't feel badly about the retraining process... I think if Scooter thought he could get away with it while my back was turned he'd be into the fireplace in a second!!! All the training in the world can't replace curiosity!! lol

10/26/2006 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)