- Logan has learned how to get down the stairs - going forward! Talk about scaring the crap out of me the first time he did it!!
- Logan is going to be a Tiger for Halloween and since he doesn't talk yet (at least real words) instead of teaching him how to say trick-or-treat we've been teaching him how to "roar". He does it in a whisper which is so, so cute!
- Mike bought Logan his first pair of slippers last week. They're Superman ones and he looks so cute walking around the house with them on.
- I am going to a HUGE craft show this weekend and am so excited - it's one of the biggest ones around and hopefully I'll get some Christmas shopping done. And maybe get a thing or two for myself ;)
- My Mom got a seasonal job at Pier 1 - hello discount!! Oh yeah :)
- Mike has his finals for this semester on Saturday and then only 8 more weeks and he's done with school. Anyone want to join us for a graduation party??
- Logan loves watching the Ellen Show - he dances along with her.
- He's learned how to give hugs so if you sit on the floor and open your arms he'll run into them and put his head on your chest.
- I updated my blogrolls - go check out the new ones!!
- Logan is officially a toddler - I just got done packing up all of his 12 month clothes :(
I think that's about it for now. Have I mentioned lately how kissable my son is??