Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Wednesday, October 18

My Not Too Dirty Thirty

I stole this from Christina, who stole it from Al, who stole it from Becca - will you be the next one to steal??

The Dirty Thirty + (unknown facts/secrets about yourself):

1. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship? It was over 12 years ago - I have no idea!!

2. When was the last time you shaved your legs? Umm, is it bad if I don't remember??
3. What were you doing this morning at 8am? Sleeping
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? Wondering why I was still awake at 1 AM
5. Are you any good at math? No, but I secretly enjoy it when I'm able to keep the checkbook balanced
6. Your prom night? Eating at the Seven Seas and then a lot of dancing.
7. Do you have any famous ancestors? Nope
8. Have you ever taken out a loan to pay for school? No
9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile? Sorry-I don't have a myspace profile
10. Last thing received in the mail? Grocery flyers
11. How many different beverages did you drink today? Water, mocah chillacino, crystal light, and apple cider
12. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machines? Yes
13. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to? Alabama - when I was like 6
14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? Of course
15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had? Cracking my tooth on the ice in 5th grade, then having to get a root canal on it. Broke the same tooth in 8th grade and again in 10th. And now I need to get a bridge on that tooth. Fun times!
16. What is out your back door? A patio and then lots of trees. With animals that like to pay us visits every once in awhile.
17. Any plans for Friday night? I have a 14 month old - what do you think?
18. Do you like the ocean? As long as I'm not on a boat, yup
19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different kinds of popcorn for Christmas? No
20. Have you ever been to a planetarium? We went to the one in Chicago when we lived there.
22. Something you are excited about? Taking Logan trick-or-treating
23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO? Cherry
24. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive? No.
25. Describe your keychain: Very boring - just keys and grocery discount cards
26. Where do you keep your change? In Logan's piggy bank
27. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people? No idea
28. What kind of winter coat do you have? Leather jacket that Mike bought me for Christmas
29. What is your current relationship status? Married for 6 1/2 years
30. What are you wearing right now? slippers, pajama capris, and a cotton shirt - SEXY!!
+. What is your current problem? Why can't I fall asleep before 2 AM??

+. What do you love most? Being around friends and family
+.Who makes you most happy? Logan - I love watching him learn new things
+. Are you musically talented? I used to play the saxophone - does that count?
+. If you could go back in time, and change one thing, what would it be? This is too difficult to answer
+. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day-what would you be? A slug, so I could try to figure out WHY they exist
+. Ever have a near death experience? No
+. Can you sing? Logan thinks I can ;)
+. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now? Ain't no other man by Christina Aguilera - every time I think of it I picture Logan shaking his little booty to it - watch the video on my blog titled "getting his groove on" and you'll see what I mean :)
+. Who did you cut and paste this from? Christina
+. Name someone with the same b-day as you: My cousin Kelly, a guy I grew up with (same year too), Kevin Costner, and A.A. Milne (Winnie the Pooh creator)
+. Have you ever destroyed someone's property? none that I care to admit

6 Comments:

Blogger FTMo2 said...

That had +'s in it!! :) Great list - I may do that if I get time later! It's neat.

10/18/2006 7:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LMFAO!! I just might be the next to steal this from you ladies!! It's quite entertaining to read!!!

HUGS!!! :)

10/18/2006 12:16 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

I am going through the not sleeping well thing right now, weird how it happens with me when the seasons change. I am so tempted to take something tonight so that I can get a good nights sleep.

Your answers are really good!
Have a great day!
Becca

10/18/2006 2:15 PM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

That was a fun questionnaire--I posted my answers just a second ago if you're interested--I have the same kind of key ring--boring! And I CAN'T WAIT for Halloween!!!! We have a hand-me-down costume for Scooter to wear--a tiger. :)

No sweets, no fruit... Yep, we jinxed the test for sure. :D They would have let me come back today but I had a friend coming over AND it's a little early for Jonathan to take off from work again, right? :)

No horrible night repeat--Scooter got up at 5:00 and Jonathan fed him. I was up at 6:00, but I've had a nap, so all is well. :D

10/18/2006 2:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cute. :-) Like Logan, Bode is the only one in the world who thinks I can sing!

10/18/2006 4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AH.......thank you for your fast reaction to my reality woes!!!! So who do you think is going to win? I actually have no idea....
And Top Chef tonight too...love it!

I couldn't even come up with anything interesting with some of those questions....on my keychain i do have a Samuel Adams bottle opener (back from my bartending days!) As for my legs...whoa nelly!!!

Cheryl

10/18/2006 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)