Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Wednesday, October 4

Can It Get Any Better?

Today was wonderful. Such a simple day, nothing special planned but I hung out with one of the cutest little guys that I know - how can that be beat? I actually got to shower today before Logan's nap which in itself was wonderful!! You don't realize how much to appreciate a shower each morning until you are a stay-at-home-Mom!!

Just as I got out of the shower Logan began to wake up so we went downstairs and had some breakfast. We then headed to one of the malls that has a children's play area. Logan had a blast - all of the kids there were just about his size so it was perfect. He played for about an hour and then we headed for home. We stopped at a Chinese restaurant here in town and had lunch - yummy!! Afterwards we walked over to one of the bakeries and had a sugar cookie for dessert. We headed for home and by then Logan was completely tuckered out. I put him down and he was instantly out. I got comfy on the couch and decided to read my book (since it's due back at the library on Friday). After reading for about an hour I began to get sleepy. So what did I do? Well I went upstairs and crawled into our nice, comfy bed. I figured Logan would sleep for about another hour so that would be the perfect nap for me. Well, apparently Logan was very tired because he took a 3 hour nap - which means I took a 2 hour nap!

As you can see, I am now paying for it because it is almost midnight and I'm wide awake!!

Tomorrow we are going to attend our first library storytime. Should be fun!! Oh, and Thursday Logan & I have a playdate with Christina and Claire - Yay!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That all sounds so wonderful! I can't remember the last time I got a two hour nap...much less a two hour nap and a shower in the same day! Yeah. I do enjoy the shower.

Have fun with the playdate!

10/04/2006 8:55 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

What a cutie Tanya! And time to yourself to do some nice reading! What a joy!

Becca

10/04/2006 4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful day! I never realized how wonderful showers were - till it became difficult to get one worked into the day!

I hope today is just as great!

10/05/2006 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)