Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Wednesday, September 20

What A Trooper!


On Tuesday Logan had his 12 month check-up (yes, I realize he's now 13 1/2 months). He did wonderfully - the doctor could not find anything wrong with him. He's right on par for everything! He weighed in at 26 pounds and 32" tall. Apparently he went through a growth spurt since his last check-up.

He even tolerated the shots like a champ. We put him down on the exam table and he had to have 3 shots. Once it was done Mike picked him up and I brought out the magic weapon - a Dum-Dum. Logan's eyes immediately lit up, he grabbed the sucker, popped it in his mouth and the crying instantly stopped. Thanks to Austin for the wonderful tip - I'll make sure to keep one in his diaper bag from now on!!

*Check out the two new videos up on the site and the new recipes - enjoy!!









Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

HURRAY FOR DUM-DUMS!!!!! Jonathan STILL flips out when I give Scooter a Dum-Dum... He's CONVINCED that our child is going to choke on it... So I sneak candy to Scooter on the sly *laughing*. And I don't allow Jonathan to come to shot appointments... lol! We just scheduled our 18-month appointment yesterday, and I'm delighted to say that it's a "catch-up" appointment, and if Scooter's caught up, he only gets one shot... *sigh* I can't wait for these to be done... with BOTH babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9/21/2006 5:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I HATE shots!! Poor Bode just had his 2-month appointment and it pains me everytime they poked the poor little guy....

9/21/2006 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)