Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Saturday, September 16

Commenting Problems?

Just a quick post to check out what is going on? Recently I've had some of my faithful friends/readers express that they've been having problems viewing my site. Also some of you have had problems registering with Blogger so that you can comment on my site. I've noticed that my comments have gone down and have been upset by this - I miss all of you!!

Does anyone have any helpful advice for people new to Blogger? Have you experienced similar problems?

With this happening lately I'm debating about going back to MSN now - but I really like the freedom that I have with Blogger so I'm torn at the moment.

I do still check my MSN blog so feel free to leave comments there or you can send me an email (mtcw78@hotmail.com) to let me know if you're experiencing this. Thanks for your input!

**Update: I just checked on the "help" section of blogger. It looks like the commenting might be a problem because I recently switched to the beta version of Blogger. In order to comment you can post it using the "ananymous" or "other" options. The other workaround for the problem is to preview your comment first. I hope this helps - you can click here to view the Known issues for Blogger in beta.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I haven't really had any issues and I did sign up for a blogger account. I think I'm your first comment!! WOO HOO!!

HUGS!! :)

9/18/2006 11:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I haven't had any problems but I've had people say the same thing about my page. There's a bug on Blogger that Jamie is trying to figure out. I'll let you know if we get down to the bottom of it!

9/18/2006 5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gonna try this way - been one of those peeps with trouble posting. Tried three times one day and failed each time!! :(

Love the picture of poohbear and Logan!!!

9/19/2006 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)