Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Sunday, August 27

We Finally Met!! (and it was G-R-E-A-T)

This weekend it finally worked out - Logan & I were able to meet Mo!! I was worried it wouldn't happen since Friday night (or Saturday morning depending on your perspective) I didn't go to bed until 1:30 AM, and THEN, Logan decided to get up. So truth be told, I really didn't go to bed until around 2:30 AM. My trusty alarm clock (aka Logan) woke up promptly at 9 and began demanding my attention. We got dressed, ate and we were on the road by 9:30. Before we went to visit Mo at the pet store we stopped at Osh Kosh since they were having a killer sale this weekend. I picked up a couple of rompers for Logan - they were on sale for $3.99!!

Then it was off to the pet store. While walking over there all of a sudden I began to feel nervous. I have no idea why - it felt like I was going to a job interview. I was so worried it would be awkward to actually meet a blogging friend in-real-life. But it wasn't (I'm such a worry-wart) - to me it just felt like two friends getting together for a visit. There were no introductions needed, I instantly knew who she was and the same went for her.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure Logan had his charm turned on FULL BLAST!! He even did the eyebrow raise. At first he was a little shy but seemed to overcome that pretty quickly.

I'm so happy we got to meet and hopefully her & Heather will be able to come to "fashion week".

Mo, on the way home I saw a woman holding a sign that said "Save Boobies" - how funny is that? (To understand this please read this entry of hers)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger The Beast Mom said...

I hope they can come with us to FW! It will be fun to meet new people and see the show. :)

-bm

8/27/2006 10:56 AM  
Blogger The Beast Mom said...

oh, one more thing...your banner up top w/ the photos is GREAT! I love it. Your site is really coming together even if you ARE banging your head on the wall!
-bm

8/27/2006 10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is very cool to that you were able to meet Mo!! That is awesome. Your site is looking really good. Take care
SAAM

8/28/2006 7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tanya!

I too, have a new blog started here at Blogger, and another one at Blog.com. I haven't found the knack yet, but now that I see the potential, I just may work on it some more. Great site! I have to update my space and change your link. ~Tina

8/28/2006 11:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How FUN! And I LOVE what you've done with the place...errr..space. :-)

8/28/2006 6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)