Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Thursday, August 24

Logan Updates

Since I'm still bashing-my-head-against-the-wall working on getting my new site in order, here are some new updates on Logan (most are not good things - see Austin you're not alone):

  • Last Tuesday he managed to bonk his head while at the pool
  • On Friday he tipped over a steaming bowl of egg drop soup (his fingers are fine now)
  • On Saturday he fell down the stairs in our house (and not the small set - the huge one)
  • On Sunday he fell while at the park and managed to scrape his nose - he looks like Rudolph
  • On Tuesday, while walking on the beach, he got overly excited and wiped out. Managing to eat a mouthful of sand in the process.
  • He has learned that if he makes a big enough scene at the store he will get his way
  • He insists on pushing the shopping cart - do you know how hard it is to get your shopping done with a one year old pushing the shopping cart??
  • He has learned to stick out his tongue - and he thinks it's cute (well, we do too. for now)
  • While out garage-saling I bought a 1-2-3 Elmo sprinkler and he loves it!! Check out my flickr! account for more photos of his experience.

I think that's it for the updates - how horrible of a Mom do I sound like now? Logan didn't have this many bumps and bruises his whole first year of life!!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

For example now it is a kiss and a hug to take away their tears from a fall. Next it will be someone at school was teasing them, then some girl broke his heart, there are always bumps and bruises, but the only thing that matters is that we are there to "KISS IT BETTER"

I hope taht helps you! I love your new place, kinda nice!

8/25/2006 12:30 AM  
Blogger Debbie said...

You have to be a member in order to leave a comment here ;( but I became a member just so i could comment ;)

8/25/2006 12:30 AM  
Blogger FTMo2 said...

I hope I did it right - but I think I set up a blogger blog that uses my old blog? Maybe that makes sense - mabye it doesn't.

Oh well - glad that you didn't give up on blogging but just moved over!

The nose picture is too cute. Now that he is moving around more - he is bound to get more bumps and bruises! Hang in there - he'll get more nimble soon!

FTMo2

8/25/2006 7:06 AM  
Blogger Bridie said...

Hi there Tanya,
I have a blogger site aswell.... http://kalanigardiner.blogspot.com This site is looking great! Well done! Hope you guy's are doing well! Hope Logan's nose is a wee bit better aswell!
Bridie

8/25/2006 8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tanya!

I made it! I LOVE this new site, it looks GREAT!! And I laughed SO hard at the video of Logan! He gets cuter every day, I swear!!

HUGS!! :)

Alicia

8/25/2006 2:48 PM  
Anonymous Selena - aka Piglet said...

Love your new site!!!

8/25/2006 4:26 PM  
Anonymous melody said...

We came to check out your new spot! The pictures of Logans number 1 are great and I have to admit that my son always seems to have much more fun in the nude! Why is that?! : )
Melody from msn

8/25/2006 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)