Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Thursday, August 24

Logan Updates

Since I'm still bashing-my-head-against-the-wall working on getting my new site in order, here are some new updates on Logan (most are not good things - see Austin you're not alone):

  • Last Tuesday he managed to bonk his head while at the pool
  • On Friday he tipped over a steaming bowl of egg drop soup (his fingers are fine now)
  • On Saturday he fell down the stairs in our house (and not the small set - the huge one)
  • On Sunday he fell while at the park and managed to scrape his nose - he looks like Rudolph
  • On Tuesday, while walking on the beach, he got overly excited and wiped out. Managing to eat a mouthful of sand in the process.
  • He has learned that if he makes a big enough scene at the store he will get his way
  • He insists on pushing the shopping cart - do you know how hard it is to get your shopping done with a one year old pushing the shopping cart??
  • He has learned to stick out his tongue - and he thinks it's cute (well, we do too. for now)
  • While out garage-saling I bought a 1-2-3 Elmo sprinkler and he loves it!! Check out my flickr! account for more photos of his experience.

I think that's it for the updates - how horrible of a Mom do I sound like now? Logan didn't have this many bumps and bruises his whole first year of life!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger FTMo2 said...

I hope I did it right - but I think I set up a blogger blog that uses my old blog? Maybe that makes sense - mabye it doesn't.

Oh well - glad that you didn't give up on blogging but just moved over!

The nose picture is too cute. Now that he is moving around more - he is bound to get more bumps and bruises! Hang in there - he'll get more nimble soon!

FTMo2

8/25/2006 7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tanya!

I made it! I LOVE this new site, it looks GREAT!! And I laughed SO hard at the video of Logan! He gets cuter every day, I swear!!

HUGS!! :)

Alicia

8/25/2006 2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your new site!!!

8/25/2006 4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We came to check out your new spot! The pictures of Logans number 1 are great and I have to admit that my son always seems to have much more fun in the nude! Why is that?! : )
Melody from msn

8/25/2006 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)