Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Monday, October 16

His Newest Thing

Logan has discovered how to make himself dizzy. I can't quite remember how this started but I'm sure Mike was somehow involved. At least once a day Logan will just randomly start spinning in circles and then consequently fall down. It is really quite funny - although I need to watch him to make sure he doesn't fall into something. So far he's just fallen on the floor and occasionally on Pooh Bear.

Today he decided to carry around his pumpkin treat basket and spin, spin, spin. It was so funny and of course the more I laughed at him the more he did it. I am really enjoying the age that he is at. Only a couple complaints - I wish he would sleep through the night and I wish he would stop with this hitting phase that he is going through.


**Update on strike - it is still going on. So now it's been over a week. I talked to my Dad the other day and it sounds as though Bobcat is going to meet with them on Wednesday with a new offer. He's worried though that they are just going to offer them something tiny that will not be worthwhile but because they've now been on strike for over a week that some of the union members will vote to accept the offer - no matter what it is. It probably isn't helping that it's getting colder in ND now and I'm sure it's no picnic out on the picket line. I just hope they stay strong and get what they deserve!!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger The Beast Mom said...

Love Logan's little gingham plaid shirt!

The dizzy discovery is so freakin' hilarious! I love it when toddlers and babies discover all these new things in their world. My sis in law told me her one year old just "discovered" her own nostrils. You know what THAT means. Hilarious.

-bm

p.s. Claire keeps asking me when we're going to play with "that baby" again. I keep saying, "His name is LOGAN, but she keeps ignoring me - this is a common occurrence in my house - to be ignored by my children. :)

10/16/2006 11:43 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

Logan is so adorably cute! Don't you wish that they would stay that way for a long time?

As for the strike, I hope that they hold out until they all get their needs met. I know that it must be hard, but they deserve so much more than they are getting now. I am holding out hope for them to get good news!

Hugs,
Becca

10/17/2006 11:48 AM  
Blogger FTMo2 said...

Logan looks so cute in those jeans and that long-sleeve shirt. I love it when our little boys look like little men. My husband would have it otherwise though - onsies and light blue :)

Keep the laughs going mom - and tell your dad someone in WV thinks he is doing the right thing!

10/17/2006 12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am with you. I love this age, for the most part. Charis hasn't been hitting or spinning herself dizzy (although, that's probably only a matter of time) but she loves to cook with my pots and pans (I am still trying to get Kevin to put the child locks on that cabinet) and has learned how to give hugs. We are working on blowing kisses. I think she has to be in the right mood for that one. :)

As for the strike. Tell your dad to hang in there. I am following the story online (what they put in the papers anyway). There are people rooting for them!

I gotta go. Talk to y'all later!

~Crystal

10/17/2006 12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://mammabear222.spaces.live.com

Hey there!! Logan is adorable!!! So what happens when he wakes in the night? is it several times, or once or twice?
I know that Gabby wakes up a couple of times for a quick drink because our house is so dry, so I am going to try a humidifier!!! If ya give me some clues as to what he is doing when he wakes up and about how often he wakes I may be able to have some suggestions to try!!

Hope that you are having a great week so far :)
~Deb

10/17/2006 1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Logan is too cute! I love the little outfit you have him in.

I did time outs with Carl when he hits, a minute per year. I hate doing it, but the hitting does get old.

I hope your father is doing well - I can't imagine what they are going through.

10/17/2006 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)