Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Friday, October 20

Favorite Ingredient Friday



Herbed Bubble Bread

1. 1/4 cup butter, melted
2. 1 tsp. garlic powder
3. 1 tsp. dried oregano
4. 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
5. 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen dinner roll dough, thawed

In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic powder, oregano, and thyme. Cut each roll in half; dip into butter mixture. Arrange in a greased 12 cup fluted tube pan. Pour remaining butter mixture over top. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 1 hour or until doubled in size. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.

Visit Overwhelmed for some other great recipes - and join in if you wish!!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

Have I ever told you how addicted I am to bread? :) This recipe sounds delicious!

Thanks for participating in my Favorite Ingredient Friday recipe exchange.

10/20/2006 11:00 PM  
Blogger Rae said...

Oh yummy! This might sound weird but I hate bread unless it's flavored. I love sun dried tomato basil & garlic + parmesan bread.. this one sounds like a winner too. Can't wait to try it out! Thanks for sharing =)

10/20/2006 11:08 PM  
Blogger BlondeBrony said...

That sounds so good. We love to make cheese bread at our house, maybe I should add some herbs.

10/21/2006 12:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This sounds delicious. I'm such a carb-lover. I could live on bread.

10/21/2006 4:23 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

Oh you are so bad for me, Tanya. I didn't get to be a fat chick by not liking bread! I am going to have to have M make this for Thanksgiving! We are going to try to do a small homemade thanksgiving since it is just the two of us.
Hugs,
Becca

10/21/2006 5:51 PM  
Blogger Ms. Kathleen said...

Yeah, garlic! I love garlicy things and this sounds wonderful!

10/22/2006 12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)