Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Tuesday, November 7

Logan Updates

It seems as though Logan has been learning quite a few new things lately:

-He has learned how to get down off of the couchch all by himself. He's only fallen once and landed on Pooh Bear - not sure if that cushioned the fall.

-He really likes playing peek-a-boo. But to play it the "Logan way" he will put your hands over your eyes and then run away. When you move your hands and yell "Peek-a-Boo" he then runs back over and does it again.

-Today as we were walking down the stairs I was couting them. I said, "one, two" and Logan repeated, "two". I said,"three" and Logan said,"two". After every number I would say he would repeat "two". At least he's understaning the concept right?

-He understands so many things, for instance, if we say it's time for a diaper change, he'll run upstairs to his room. If we ask him if he wants juice, he'll grab his sippy cup. If someone at the story says bye-bye to him, he'll start waving like crazy.

-He has learned how to zrbtt us back - it's hilarious!! It started on Saturday. I was sitting on the couch and Logan got up on it. He was running back and forth and all of a sudden he stopped behind me. He lifted up the back of my shirt and next thing I knew my back was wet. I thought he had kissed me but then he did it again and this time I could feel air being blown on my back. He pushed me back and then lifted up my shirt so he could see my belly and he did it again. Only this time he did it correctly and it made the pftttt sound. I busted out laughing so of course he kept doing it. He was so impressed with himself. Mike got home and Logan showed him what he could do and Mike could not stop laughing!!

I think that's it for now. Hope it's dry where you are - it's flooding around us. Thank goodness we live on a hill!!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just stopping by the new digs! It's so much fun to rediscover our youth through our kids. Jenna will be 3 next month! *gasp*

Where does it go?!?!

11/07/2006 8:44 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

Wow, Tanya, Logan is growing so fast! And I know what you mean about the rain! It has been pouring buckets here the last few days! I would love to see some sunshine!

Hugs,
Becca

11/07/2006 12:36 PM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

LOVE the picture! You're forgiven. :) I love the peek-a-boo game a la Logan. :) And then I'm JEALOUS that he actually will run to his room for a diaper change--Scooter knows what it means too but he runs away from me... *grrr! lol

11/08/2006 12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This age is so much fun!!

11/08/2006 4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to go the anon route, given the trouble I had posting last week.

Anyhoo, just wanted to say that we live in a rambler so no need to worry about stairs tomorrow - see you then!

Holy

11/09/2006 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)