Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Sunday, November 5

Happy Birthday Bubba!

Today my baby brother is turning 19 - I cannot believe it!! I can still remember when he was born ( I was in 4th grade). I even took him for show & tell. Even though we are almost 10 years apart I think we are really close. We "talk" on Messenger almost every day and have been known to talk on the phone for well over an hour at a time.

I wish we lived closer to each other. I
moved to Chicago when he was 10 and it seems like I missed out on a lot of him growing up. I'm hoping that one of these days we'll live closer.

I remember only one time that we truly got pissed off at each other. We went to Disney World in 1996 for Christmas and we were both overtired and the lack of sleep was getting to both of us. We were waiting in line for a ride and we just started picking on each other. Taylor stepped on my foot - hard! And I'm pretty sure I shoved him after that. But pretty impressive though - only one fight in all these years!

Taylor I hope you have a great birthday! I wish I could be there. I love you so much and I'm so happy that you're my brother. Happy birthday Nerdbomber :)













10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tanya, Great pictures... and happy belated birthday to your brother. What a wonderful relationship you two have.... enjoy the rest of the weekend.. hugs, lottiemae

11/05/2006 12:22 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Happy Birthday Tanya's baby brother! Love the pics, Tonya!

11/05/2006 1:20 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY To Tanya's baby brother! I hope that he has a great birthday!

Hugs,
Becca

11/05/2006 2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://mammabear222.spaces.live.com

Happy Birthday Tanya's Baby brother!!

Hope you have had a great weekend! I finally updated my space :)
God Bless~Deb~

11/05/2006 4:43 PM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Cuuuuuuuuute! I'm not sure that's exactly the right ajective, but the emotion's right. :) My sister and I are the same asy--thick as thistles, so they say. :) She calls every morning on her way to work and then we chat whenever one of us has been abandoned by our husbands. :) We only ever had one physical fight--we were constantly bickering as kids. :D As the older, more superior sister, I pushed her to prove a point. She pushed back and I fell down. The fight was over and there's never been a question since on who's wearing the "pants" in our relationship. :D She got married before I did, had a baby before I did... And she's an expert on everything. When she gives advice, I'm learning to take it if there's any way possible. :) Otherwise, I'm doomed to an I-told-you-so when the climax of the issue arrives. :D

Yes! Scooter DID leave me a present!! I was trying to say something clever like that in my blog but just couldn't wrap my head around the words... lol Good thing I've got you to read my mind!! :D Talk to you later. :D

11/05/2006 9:18 PM  
Blogger Kaldie said...

Happy Birthday!

11/06/2006 12:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Errr...nerdbomber? That's worse than my baby brother, Jeek!

11/06/2006 8:21 AM  
Blogger FTMo2 said...

NerdBomber!?!? Oooh - with your permission I am sooo going to use that one on my husband next time he annoys me (which could possibly be tonight with my condition - so hurry and give me permission - or I may just have to ask for forgiveness instead!). LOL

My brother and I fought a lot when I was younger - we get along well now. Occassional fights occur when he decides to poke me!

11/06/2006 12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your brother!!

It is beautiful out today!! Not looking forward to the cold!!

Last time I tried, I couldn't comment so I hope this works

SAAM

11/06/2006 1:40 PM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

HEY! I've gotten spoiled to daily entries!!! lol This means that you must be "punished." Your punishment is that you have to post an in-blog photo of Logan. I know, I know, slap you around with a wet noodle. It's as harsh as I can manage. :) In the meantime, I hope all is well with you and yours!!

11/06/2006 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)