6 Weird Things
According to the rules...Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you". People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weir things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog!
I knew I had done this before! Back in February I got tagged by Austin to do 5 Crazy things about me. And now she tagged me again! Along with Becca - I'll be using some of the same ones from last time since I still do them. Enjoy my weirdness!!
1. I have to be covered up when I sleep. Even if it's really hot at night I still need to have some sort of covers on me - especially on my feet.
2. No part of my body can hang off the bed when I sleep - I'm scared something will grab it!
3. I'm terrified of the dark - I blame this on two of my uncle's, even though my Mom says they didn't scare me in the dark. (They totally DID)!!
4. I can watch the same episodes of reality shows over & over again. Yes, I'm a reality junky.
5. I am obsessed with pulling strings on my clothes. I have wrecked shirts, pants, socks, you name it from pulling the strings on them.
6a. Logan has 3 different types of diapers that he wears - night ones, day ones (any cheap brand), and another kind for the day (expensive ones for naptime and if we're going out for a while). The night ones of course, are more absorbent so he can get through the night without getting his bedding or himself wet. The cheap ones are for when we stick around the house or if he hasn't had a messy pants yet. (Logan tends to poop as soon as you change his diaper a lot of the time and it frustrates me to put an expensive diaper on him that lasts for only 10 minutes.) Mike used to think this was the weirdest thing but now I think he understands my craziness.
6b. I am obsessed with blogs! Seriously I read a ton of them every day and Mike gets so upset sometimes because if we're watching TV I'm constantly checking my email for new comments and all the blogs that I frequent.
6c. I LOVE doing the dishes! But I hate drying them so most of the time they will just air-dry. Mike makes fun of me all the time for this because most nights him & Logan are still eating and I am already starting on the dishes.
I'm not tagging anyone - if you want to do one let me know so I can check out if you're as weirder (or weirder) than me!!
* * Reminder - - Only about one week left to order a Santa letter! * *