Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Monday, December 4

6 Weird Things

The rules:
According to the rules...Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you". People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weir things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog!



I knew I had done this before! Back in February I got tagged by Austin to do 5 Crazy things about me. And now she tagged me again! Along with Becca - I'll be using some of the same ones from last time since I still do them. Enjoy my weirdness!!
1. I have to be covered up when I sleep. Even if it's really hot at night I still need to have some sort of covers on me - especially on my feet.

2. No part of my body can hang off the bed when I sleep - I'm scared something will grab it!

3. I'm terrified of the dark - I blame this on two of my uncle's, even though my Mom says they didn't scare me in the dark. (They totally DID)!!

4. I can watch the same episodes of reality shows over & over again. Yes, I'm a reality junky.

5. I am obsessed with pulling strings on my clothes. I have wrecked shirts, pants, socks, you name it from pulling the strings on them.

6a. Logan has 3 different types of diapers that he wears - night ones, day ones (any cheap brand), and another kind for the day (expensive ones for naptime and if we're going out for a while). The night ones of course, are more absorbent so he can get through the night without getting his bedding or himself wet. The cheap ones are for when we stick around the house or if he hasn't had a messy pants yet. (Logan tends to poop as soon as you change his diaper a lot of the time and it frustrates me to put an expensive diaper on him that lasts for only 10 minutes.) Mike used to think this was the weirdest thing but now I think he understands my craziness.

6b. I am obsessed with blogs! Seriously I read a ton of them every day and Mike gets so upset sometimes because if we're watching TV I'm constantly checking my email for new comments and all the blogs that I frequent.

6c. I LOVE doing the dishes! But I hate drying them so most of the time they will just air-dry. Mike makes fun of me all the time for this because most nights him & Logan are still eating and I am already starting on the dishes.

I'm not tagging anyone - if you want to do one let me know so I can check out if you're as weirder (or weirder) than me!!
* * Reminder - - Only about one week left to order a Santa letter! * *

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://proudmammabear.spaces.live.com
I am pretty sure you are not that weird, because all of those apply to me as well!!!!

Only 1 difference is I only have 2 brands of diapers expensive night and going out ones and cheap daytime ones :)

~God Bless~
Deb

12/04/2006 7:13 AM  
Blogger FTMo2 said...

I tagged you on my site - but seeing as you already did it- that makes two people now that don't have to continue this madness!

Logan's picture is to die for!

12/04/2006 9:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So was the big news Mike's interview?? NEED some more details, woman!! (PLEASE??)

HUGS!! :)

12/04/2006 11:12 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

How did the interview go? I sent you an email, sweetie...thank you so much. It meant so much. I am going to try the chai this afternoon!

Hugs,
Becca
p.s. Logan's picture is beautiful!

12/04/2006 11:47 AM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

HA! There IS a reason I hate tags!! I wonder how many people I double-tagged who just rolled their eyes and ignored me... lol

Scooter's back in his room talking into the fan, listening to his voice come back all choppy--it is so funny. At least it would be if he weren't SUPPOSED to be taking a nap... lol

I LOVE the Christmas picture! Logan is absolutely adorable, and what a fun pose! It's so perfect for a toddler, who's into everything and JUST HAS to find out what's under, in, over and between! :D They did a great job with the pictures. :D Aren't you glad you didn't go back to the first place????? :)

12/04/2006 11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you aren't too weird. I agree about the diaper thing!!!! The dish thing is weird, though.
Yep, the party was great!!
Have a good day
SAAM

12/04/2006 12:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Reality Junkie: I am the same way about Amazing Race. I could watch it over and over and over again!!

12/04/2006 6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for the Brorby tradition of pulling strings!

12/04/2006 9:25 PM  
Blogger The Beast Mom said...

That picture of L is SO cute! Who took this shot for you? Love it!

So when does Mike head out for the interview? Will you get to accompany him?

Thx for the potatocakey recipe - more winter comfort food!

BTW, can I get your ramen noodle salad recipe? (the one you made for the spa party that you aren't allowed to discuss anyone's body parts or behavior :)

-bm

12/04/2006 11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://proudmammabear.spaces.live.com

BTW did I tell you how simply adorable Logan is in those pictures?

What a blessing!

God Bless!
~Deb

12/05/2006 11:55 AM  
Blogger Sour Girl said...

I'll do my weirdest things tomorrow! Sounds fun.

12/05/2006 11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)