Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Friday, January 12

Almost Done!!

I am proud to report that the kitchen is almost completely packed! One of my lovely neighbor's came up this morning and helped me pack up the kitchen. Isn't it amazing all the crap that can fit into cupboards?? I have so many glasses to get rid of. My counter top is now covered in glasses and other kitchen "things" that I will be donating or trying to give away.

I met with a realtor yesterday, the same one who helped us find this house 4 1/2 years ago. He thinks we should have no problem selling the house. Hopefully he'll be coming up on Sunday afternoon to take pictures and the house will be put on the market by Monday.

Speaking of house selling - our neighbor's across the street have expressed a BIG interest in buying our home. That would make things SO much easier - not to mention we could give them a good deal since we wouldn't have to worry about commission costs. AND our other neighbor, Jayne, called her sister to tell her about the house. It would be wonderful if we would have a contract before we moved!

Sorry again for the rambling, unorganized post - hope you all have a great weekend!!

BTW - Logan is being spoiled rotten! I talked to my Aunt this morning (who was watching him) and she took him shopping. He got quite a few new clothes and of course some toys. I don't think he'll want to come back to us :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When do you get to go home to ND?? You've got to be going Logan CRAZY by now! I'm glad you've gotten a lot done. Keep up the good work!

1/15/2007 8:48 AM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

I can't IMAGINE not having Scooter around! I know what you mean about "hearing" him even when he's not around... It happens to me too, so you're not crazy....

Either that or we're BOTH crazy! lol

Happy birthday on the 19th! Where should I send the card?? :D

Don't worry about rambling posts--I think you've got a pretty good excuse. :) I'm SO PROUD of you for getting your kitchen packed! I firmly believe that the kitchen is THE HARDEST room in the house to pack--I should know, I've moved five times in two years!! And the longer you're there the more you accumulate!

You guys HAVE to sell your house--you didn't put in that beautiful new carpet for nothing! It's practically BRAND-new, even.

I'm dreading your time between houses and getting the Internet up and running *laughing* because I won't have any updates! When do you get to hunt for a new house?? I've got lots of questions, but I also happen to have two babies, so when you need a break, ramble for a little while about plans for the future in ND. :D

1/15/2007 1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tanya - I hope your headache is gone - those are rough even when you aren't under pressure.

Good luck with packing today. I was lucky when I moved from Denver - my neighbor was about to have a garage sale as a fundraiser for stroke research, so I gave all my "get rid ofs" to her!

1/15/2007 2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you got your kitchen packed up! That is the room I always dread to pack. Hopefully, we won't be packing it for a while. I hope you get your house sold before you leave too! That makes things so much easier once you get to ND!

I hope your momentum continues and the next week or two goes quickly for you! Keep us posted as you can!

~Crystal

1/16/2007 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)