Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Sunday, January 21

Who Could Ask For Anything More?

Thursday was a great day! Thank you for the birthday wishes, now was it really that hard to leave me a message? I met some "lurkers" and I really hope now that you've left a comment you continue to do that again and again (and again)!! I hate to admit it but I only packed two boxes that day, but hey, it was my birthday so I should get that day off right?? Hahaha

So what did I do Thursday since it was not spent packing? Well, I had lunch with two wonderful friends. I got together with Holy and Christina and had a great time getting to see them again. As I was driving home I was so sad because it is the last time I'll see Holy until July. I'll get to see Christina once more (we're having a going away party next Friday), but after that I won't see her until July either. Wait, I take that back. If everything works out we are hoping to come back here in March when Mike officially graduates. Hopefully we can get our schedules to align so that we could get together then.

Before lunch I stopped at the bank where I used to work to see my old co-workers. It was great to see them too.


Once Mike got home from work we went out to dinner at our favorite teriyaki restaurant. Then he took me to a movie. We saw Pursuit of Happyness - it was so good and of course I cried at the end.

Thanks once again for the birthday wishes. Friday was Mike's last day of work so now the packing can really begin! An open house will be going on at our home tomorrow - hopefully some prospective buyers will stop by.
*Picture - balloons waiting for me in ND*

9 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

So good to hear you didn't work hard on your birthday!

Hope tomorrow's open house goes well!

1/21/2007 12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you enjoyed your birthday! It is so sad to leave friends behind, but at least you will get to talk to them in blogland often! I know it's not the same though. Good luck with the open house!

~Crystal M.

1/21/2007 10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought I would stop in to say hi and offer support on the packing! I hope your weekend is going well!

1/21/2007 12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So pleased you had the off
I was hopeing you would
Pleased you had a lovely lunch with your dear friends
and yaye you went out to dinner and a movie with Mike too :)

1/21/2007 7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://proudmammabear.spaces.live.com

Hey hey happy belated birthday hunny!
I have been so busy getting the house ready to sell, running with basket ball, looking into running for curling and all the fun stuff with being a mom that I have barely been around the computer!
However that does not in anyway mean I don't think of all my blogger buddies daily!
God Bless I hope things are comming aling with the packing :)
~Deb

1/22/2007 8:27 AM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

HURRAY for commenting lurkers! :D Do you have a going to ND countdown going yet? :D

1/22/2007 1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When are you offically moving? I'm sure together, you and Mike will get everything packed quickly! Take Care :)

1/22/2007 2:13 PM  
Blogger The Beast Mom said...

I'm going to have a hard time saying bye on Friday! Thanks for taking time to have lunch w/ us both. :)

-bm

1/24/2007 12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to miss you Tanya!!! Will you be able to blog from there? Will you be coming in July? Did I read something about March??? Dang I could get anywhere in March, just let me know..

Please travel safe, and Happy Birthday even if I am late!

Hugs,
Becca

1/24/2007 11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)