Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Thursday, July 12

One Week

In one week I will be flying halfway across the country to meet some great ladies. By early Thursday evening we will all be in Cannon Beach – hopefully relaxing and talking until our throats are sore. We'll be there for 4 days/3 nights and I cannot wait. I think this vacation is coming at the perfect time for me. Once I get back from the trip I'll be busy packing and getting ready for our move. We also have a wedding to attend the following weekend and the weekend following that is Logan's birthday. We haven't decided yet if we're going to have his party that weekend or maybe wait until we're moved into the house. If we wait until we're moved in his birthday will be at least 3 weeks late but on the other hand it will give us the opportunity to have everyone at our new home. It would also give me a good reason to get things unpacked and put away ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Hello, hello! WE'RE back! :D It was fun to catch up and I'm SO EXCITED about your new house! Everything had BETTER go through okay! It's a great house, and you'll have so much spaaaace. Mmmm.

7/12/2007 9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

safe travels

sounds like your heading for a busy time

7/13/2007 12:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

safe travelssounds like you have a busy time coming up

7/13/2007 1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun at Cannon beach! I really wanted to go, but there things standing in the way. I got those taken care of and found out I was pregnant (and I don't travel well, el prego)...sigh...maybe next time! Tell me all about it when you get back!

Good luck with the wedding and getting all moved too! That's a lot for such a short time frame!

7/13/2007 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)