Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Friday, September 14

Back

The laptop is fixed. Now the work begins. I think the part that upsets me the most is the fact that I've lost about 80 pictures because I hadn't backed them up. Luckily we had backed up everything in January so at least most of my stuff will be salvaged.

On a different note, I'm still unpacking (it's never-ending), painting (working on a bookcase and coffee table), and trimming hedges and bushes. There are so many things to do and just not enough hours in the day. I'm usually working 2-3 nights a week and Logan has decided to become the model of the "terrible twos". I think he's woken up in a good mood once this week. He's been especially clingy to Mike in the evenings that I'm at work so he hasn't gotten much done either.

I have this weekend off and the weather should be nice. Hopefully I can get some more yard work done and we're hoping to go to the zoo.

3 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

Glad that you are back!

Hugs!

9/15/2007 5:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hurray! Hopefully now you'll be around more consistently. I HATE unpacking; hopefully it all goes smoothly and quickly.

9/15/2007 10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you are back! Sorry to hear about all those pictures! Reminds me I need to back mine up so I don't end up in the same boat!

Terrible Two's huh? Is there something in the air? Charis started acting up the last week or two. Refusing to walk places she used to love to walk (and throwing a fit when we try to get her to), clinging to Kevin (those dads!), throwing things when she never used to...but at least she is still happy most of the time. I am sorry to hear Logan is not. That
s pretty hard on mommy and daddy.

Don't stress too much about getting everything done. I know, easier said than done...I am still trying to paint the baby's room but so far...haven't even started. Am I stressing? Yes. Should I be? No. *sigh*

Anyway, have a great week!

9/17/2007 6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)