Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Sunday, August 12

My Little Munchkin

For the past couple of weeks Logan has been doing some really cute stuff. I bought myself a new purse a couple of weeks ago and he loves pretending that he's leaving the house with it. He'll sit on the floor and play with it for awhile, unzipping the pockets and opening up all the little "compartments" on it. Last night he sat on the floor for at least an hour doing this. Sometimes he'll suddenly stand up, grab the purse, and start walking towards the door. Most of the time he'll just turn back to me and yell, "Bye! See Ya!!!" But if he's in one of his compassionate moods he'll first walk over to me and say, "Kiss?" and then pucker up.

I love it when he does that!


He's been doing the latter more & more lately. Last night I even got a hug after the kiss. So, so precious!


After putting Logan to bed, the night before I flew out to Cannon Beach, OR, he woke up about 30 minutes later just screaming. He was not happy! I went in and got him and he was tugging on his diaper. With Mike's help we got it off and saw a bad diaper rash beginning. As soon as I applied some cream to the area he was fine once again, but not ready to go back to bed since he had a nice little catnap. We went out to the couch where he laid down and quietly watched TV with us. After a couple of minutes he asked me to lay by him. Of course I jumped at the opportunity! I proceeded to lie beside him where he let me smother him with hugs and kisses. I just adore the little man that my munchkin is becoming.


He also loves to answer his own questions. For example he'll run up to Mike or I and say, "Logan eat the chips? OK!!" And he drags out his answer, so it sounds more like OhhhhhKayyyy.


Last story for now I promise. If Logan bumps into something he'll immediately say "sorry". The other day he was running around the living room and he bumped into the couch. He promptly told it sorry and continued on his way J



9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's SUCH a cutie, Tanya. The great thing is that they don't get less cute as they get older - they get wittier and more sarcastic and funnier.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Honor

8/12/2007 1:34 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

Logan is growing up so fast! Don't you wish you could just bottle up all that little guy energy and treasure it like a gem? :-)
Hugs,
Becca

8/12/2007 4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh poor Logan

:) arent they just SO cute at this age

8/12/2007 4:50 PM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

You don't have to apologize for stories--I love 'em! It's my favorite thing, second only to pictures. :D

8/13/2007 1:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is quite adorable! I wish we could keep them like this forever, but....they continue to grow up! Just take lots of pictures to remind you of these wonderful memories (as if a mommy needs pictures). :)

Take care!

8/13/2007 6:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! Are you moving soon?? I thought I remembered August, but I could be wrong. :)

Our boys are so similar in what they're doing. I love the "sorry"! Sooooo cute!

I've not been blogging. I need to get back in to it. But I've not just been motivated.

8/14/2007 8:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OK, that picture with his hat. I LUVVVV it!

8/15/2007 11:26 AM  
Blogger The Beast Mom said...

Yah, he looks awesome in that hat! Too funny. :)

Glad things are moving along w/ the house and getting in! It's hard to live in transition for as long as you have, esp w/ a toddler! Don't know how you've done it!

Have a great week, Tanya!
-bm

8/15/2007 2:07 PM  
Blogger The Beast Mom said...

Yah, he looks awesome in that hat! Too funny. :)

Glad things are moving along w/ the house and getting in! It's hard to live in transition for as long as you have, esp w/ a toddler! Don't know how you've done it!

Have a great week, Tanya!
-bm

8/15/2007 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)