Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Tuesday, September 25

A Logan Funny

Sunday night after I got off of work I ran through Wendy's to get us some dinner since Logan & Mike had not eaten yet either. I picked up a chicken Caesar salad for myself. There were grape tomatoes on the salad (I do not enjoy tomatoes) so I picked them off and set them to the side. After Logan finished his chicken nuggets he eyed those tomatoes and asked if he could have a grape. I looked at Mike and we figured why not? So I handed them over to Logan. I wish we had the video camera for what followed.

Logan took the tomato and put the whole thing in his mouth. As soon as he took a bite he realized this was not a normal grape. He looked at me and said, "Yuck", and had the biggest frown on his face. Mike got a napkin and had him spit it into it. Logan looked at the grape again and said, "That was yucky!" OMG – I could not stop laughing. He was so serious about it too!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol lol lol!!! Good one! Hopefully he'll still like real grapes. :)

Have fun at Trader Joe's!! ;)

-D

9/25/2007 1:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

TOOOOO darling. And that picture is classic!

9/25/2007 9:47 PM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

You're so dang cute! I haven't been over here in *blushing* over a week! I'm lovin' the stories--Logan's getting SO GROWN UP!! How's your job going?

9/26/2007 9:29 PM  
Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

Hi Tanya! Since you participated last year, I’m stopping by to let you know that I’m hosting a 2nd Edition of my Holiday Cooking, Blogger Style recipe exchange!

I hope you can join me again this year on 5 October. And, would you mind helping me to spread the word by publishing a post about my holiday recipe exchange before next Friday? I’d sure appreciate it! I have the button in my most recent post.

Thanks so much!

Oh, and I got a chuckle out of Logan's reaction to the taste of the tomato that he thought was a grape! I'm with you, having a video camera right there to caputer that would've been great! :)

9/27/2007 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)