Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Tuesday, October 9

It's turning into Fall around here – the leaves are turning, the air is crisp and I want to bake more. I baked an apple crisp last Friday and hopefully this weekend a pumpkin pie will be making an appearance around here.

We've put up most of our Halloween decorations. Logan is having a blast watching our little haunted village. He gets a kick out of the pirate ship and the haunted island that blows a mist around the table. I can't wait to take him trick-or-treating. I just hope he doesn't freak out when he sees other kids in costumes. My Dad scared the crap out of him on Friday. My Mom & Dad had come over for dinner. Once we were done eating Logan was showing Grampy the decorations. Dad went outside to get the scarecrow they had bought for him (about 3 ft. tall and on a bamboo pole so we can have it outside); he came in through the garage and walked up the stairs with it. I don't think Logan saw Grampy carrying the scarecrow – he just saw the scarecrow. He FREAKED out!! Oh my goodness! He screamed and ran over to Mike – he was so scared. We couldn't even show him the scarecrow – he wanted nothing to do with it. Should make for an interesting Halloween night!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the decorations and hope that Logan has a great Halloween!

Becca

10/10/2007 2:05 PM  
Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Loved the scarecrow story!!! :D We're still working on costumes with a $0 budget... I have a couple of ideas..... :D

10/11/2007 12:49 AM  
Blogger The Beast Mom said...

Oh yeah, totally been there. My kids were terrified of ALL Halloween decor for years. We couldn't even go into a Halloween shop b/c they were so freaked by everything. :)
-bm

10/12/2007 10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! Poor Logan! I guess halloween is going to be really interesting at your house this year. So far Charis just seems curious by everything, but we'll see what happens when there are a bunch of kids dressed up and daddy takes her out to other houses. :) Love the decorations by the way! I haven't had any time to decorate for halloween, but I love to look at other people's!

Have a great week!

10/14/2007 8:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cute decorations! I LOVE Halloween and have a large number of decorations around the house. Too bad they're trauamatizing my little guy as well. :-)

10/14/2007 6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like Fall and Halloween!!
I like your pictures!! Too bad the little guy was scared but in the end the 'candy' is what it's all about!!

10/15/2007 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)