Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Friday, October 26

Order Your Letters Again


Only $5.50!!



How would your child, grandchild, niece, nephew, or anyone else that is special in your life like to receive a personalized letter from Santa? I'm sure you can think of someone that would love a keepsake like this. Imagine the delight in their eyes when they get their own piece of mail - from Santa!


All letters will be personally addressed to your child and include information such as age, city they live in, and items on their wish list. No need to worry about getting the same letter for each child - I have a couple of different ones. I even have a very special one for a baby's first Christmas!! Each letter will also include a special coloring page that they can leave out for Santa. The letters will also be stamped from the North Pole !


If you are interested in ordering a personalized Santa letter or have questions please email me at mtcw78@hotmail.com - I will send back payment instructions (I accept PayPal, cashier's checks, or money orders) and personal information that I need to make the letter wonderful for that special person in your life.

Have a letter sent directly from Santa - it's easy, it's fun and it's simple to do!

All letters will be mailed during the month of December.

Deadline for orders will be the December 7th!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, I can comment again!! :)

As a mom who ordered letters for my boys last year, I'd like to note that they were FABULOUS. You did a wonderful job on them, Tanya, and the boys thought they were neat. They had a fun time trying to figure out why Santa had a WA postmark, though I suspect this year Santa's postmark will be ND... Anyway, the letters are a great idea, and I heartily recommend them to anyone. At $5.50 each, they're quite a bargain!

Honor
sothbaseball.spaces.live.com

10/26/2007 11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that's awesome that the letters will have a North Pole postmark this year - you should add that info to your post so your potential customers know!! :)

Have a fabulous and fun weekend.

Honor

10/26/2007 3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

11/11/2008 2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)