Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Monday, October 22

Weekend Wrap-Up (from 2 weeks ago)

Ok – I've been a big slacker but I don't know where the time goes! Friday night my brother came home for a long weekend break from college. On Saturday Taylor, Mom, and I spent the day in Minot. We decided to go back to our Norwegian heritage (mine & Taylor's – my Mom is 100% German) and had a blast. Even though some of the entertainment could have been better, the people watching was awesome!!

Sunday I spent the day over at my Mom & Dad's with Logan. We went out to the pumpkin patch and Logan had fun running around until they made the announcement that scarecrow's were running amuck. Once he heard that he became very clingy and it took awhile for him to forget about them. I just hope they're not running around next weekend when we go out there to get his pictures taken.
Monday, what did I do Monday?? Nothing really went on that day and that evening I went over to my parents' house to see Taylor before he left Tuesday morning.

Tuesday my Aunt Raylene came to town and I convinced her we decided we should get started on painting Logan's room. Since she was only staying until today she wasn't able to finish all of it so wish me luck that I'll be able to do the rest. I'm hoping Auntie Shelia might be able to paint some trees and clouds. I worked last night too.

For some reason my job is cutting into my blogging time – even though I'm not sure how since I always blog during the day and I only work nights and the occasional weekend.

3 Comments:

Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! It matches the changing table. :) Are you putting that back into his new room??? I saved the picture of the castle because I loved it so much. :)

10/22/2007 1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Halloween and the Pumpkin patch. Fun fun
The wall looks really good!!!

10/23/2007 7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your from Norway???

interesting photos

10/23/2007 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)