Mark the map!

Check out my other blog!

Wednesday, October 31

Halloween Night

I am beat. We had quite a busy day. Logan went to daycare for the first time this morning. I think he's going to go 2 times a week. I think this will be a great way for him to play with other kids his own age on a regular basis. I'm also hoping that I will be able to get some projects done around here.

I dropped Logan off around 9 am and picked him back up at 1. Teresa (daycare lady) said the first hour was pretty rough. She said he cried quite a bit but she did say that he did a lot better than most kids when they go to daycare for the first time. I'm hoping that by next week it won't be quite as rough for him.


We took Logan trick-or-treating tonight and he made quite the haul. I think he got about 3 bags full of stuff and we only went to 7 places. I guess it helps when 5 of those are relatives. He got some yummy candy and some neat new toys. Logan loves his costume! Last night while I was at work I got a surprise visit from him and Mike. Logan was wearing his costume! At first though he wouldn't wear his cape or hat but once I told him that it would help him fly better, well that's all it took for him to wear it for most of the night.


I think he enjoyed handing out the candy rather than receiving it. He loved seeing all the kids come to the door and would usually greet them with, "Trick or treat" before they had a chance to. One time Mike said, "Have a happy Halloween" and our little parrot said it too. In between the visits from the kids Logan would usually ask, "Where are the kids?" I think next year will be even more fun!

Almost forgot - Logan is dressed up as a little devil - which is perfect :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Austin Stevenson Owens said...

I LOVE THE COSTUME!!! And just think... in another few months, the devil will start to be replaced by an angel. :D

11/02/2007 12:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just bought myself a devil wig/ears for next Halloween. Maybe Logan and I can be twins. :-)

11/02/2007 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe in a reader

RSS Feed

- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
(Random Site)